In the dead of night.

Yandere! Moondrop x reader due to popular demand. Someone asked me to write something where Moony beats the shit out of someone.

Your welcome. And thanks for the love on the previous fics, all of your comments never fail to make my day.

Also, I'm working on a playlist for our Moon boy, it'll be all the songs I listen to when I write for him. It won't be professional, since I have no idea how to make those POV playlists, it'll just be a regular playlist. :/

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had worked at the Superstar daycare for a good few months now, instantly warming up to the daycare attendant.

He could be a bit much sometimes but it was all in good fun! Sunrise was an energetic bundle of happiness.

You helped him with the children during the day, keeping them away from light switches. And making sure none of them jumped off of the play structures thinking they could fly.

You've read to the kids as well, you passed out snacks, easy to clean up snacks to keep Sunny's OCD in check. Keeping him from stressing out.

You didn't understand the complaints the daycare had. Sunrise was supposed to cheerful and happy at all times. Yes, he was tall as hell and could be intimidating, but he'd never hurt anyone.

He always crouched to seem smaller and less intimidating. And because of the bells around his wrists and ankles, the kids knew where he was so he didn't sneak up on them. Not like he could being so giant, and loud regardless of the bells.

It was the parents that complained. Never the kids, they seemed to love him. They'd climb on him, chase him and let him toss them in the air like a rag doll.

No one seemed to have any sense of humor or joy these days. But, Sunny was always gentle and kind with the kids.

You supposed.. Moondrop could be the cause of complaints. During nap time he could get a bit strict, he didn't want any of the kids disobeying him.

But, he didn't lash out or anything. He just wanted to make sure they wouldn't be tired the following playtime afterwards.

He could be scary without really trying.. His red eyes glowing in the dark wasn't exactly comforting, and he rarely ever crouched, always being his full height.

His voice was something else, being raspy and slightly unsettling.. You loved it, but you supposed of could scare a toddler or two.

The point is, you tried your best to make everyone happy. Trying to get the adults to be less snappy with the daycare attendant. You hated seeing Sunrise back away in sadness when all he wanted to do was make everyone smile.

He always tugged at his face while distressed. You'd cling to his side, comforting him while giving the parents a glare. Gently shushing him, and giving his rays gentle strokes that always seemed to make him melt into a relaxed puddle.

You had no idea why they would program a robot with anxiety, ocd and multiple personalities, but you didn't question it. Instead, keeping the sun happy.

Moondrop though, was a little quieter than Sunrise, but he had his own clean freak moments. He'd growl whenever the children left candy wrappers on the floor.

After his anger fits, you would cling to him as well, rubbing his back to calm him down. Letting him lay in your lap as you gently stroked his faceplate, humming to him.

You were close with the both of them, you treated them with respect and kindness. This had caused the two of them to gain a... Slightly obsessive fondness for you.