Taehyung ver.

Please vote this story...

"S*it. I'm pregnant," you cursed when you see the double line on your pregnancy test. Being pregnant is one of your dreams as a woman but you cannot make the dream become reality as now you are only a s*ut to Taehyung. He pays for your living expenses in the exchange for sex. You discard the test and take a rest on the bed as lately you always feel tired.

"How can I be pregnant? I never miss my pill and Taehyung always wears a c*ndom," you asked yourself.

In the office

Lately, Taehyung has been pushed by his mother to get married as their parents want a grandchild. He wants to propose to you but he thinks you are only with him for his money so he uses dirty ways. He planned to make you pregnant with his child. Maybe with the pregnancy, you will accept him, and if not he already has an heir. Either way, he is winning.

Flashback

For the past month, he tracked your period cycle and secretly changed your contraceptive pill with a supplement pill that looks the same as the previous one. He also makes a hole on his c*ndom and will use it later.

Today was your fertile day, he purposely came to your home early and canceled all his meetings. As usual, he is the one that will initiate the intimate moment with you. After taking a shower, you come out from the bathroom and see he is already lyings down on the bed with his boxer only.

"Did I miss a strip show just now?" you jokingly asked him.

"Maybe you are but I'm not. Strip now," he manly voice makes you bite your lower lips. Taking off your sleeveless pajamas first reveals your b*obs. He licks his lips and palms his tented boxer before lowering his gaze to your pants. Doing as his order, you pull down your pants leaving you in black lace panties. He got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come here," he held your hand while you stood in front of him. "Why to bother to wear this if later I will rip it out," he grazes his finger on the lace panties.

"Don't ruin this one. I like it," you begged, which made him chuckle.

"Ok. Remove it," you slid down the panties and left them on the floor. Taehyung spread his leg and guided you to sit on his left lap by positioning his lap in between your legs.

"I said sit not hover," he pressed your hip down. You whimper when your wet p*ssy comes to contact with his muscular thigh.

"Kiss me," you ask and unconsciously grind on his lap. He smacks his lips on yours before nibbling on your lower lips.

"If my thigh can make you this wet, just imagine how my c*ck can----," Taehyung words being cut when you add "Your c*ck can f*ck me," he smirked and flipped you on the bed.

"If that what you want," he said while putting on the c*ndom. Spread your leg, he smears your prec*m on his length. He teases your c*t by smacking it using his c*ck making you gasp. "You look so beautiful especially when Im inside you," you felt your soul leave your body when he shoves his d*ck entirely. You whine when you feel empty again after he moves out, making Taehyung sneer.

"Now, be a good girl and I will fill you again," you nodded before your nail digging into his biceps. Your wall fully stretches and feels full when he pushes it. He starts moving his hip at a slow pace while nibbling and sucking on your neck. As time passes you become needier for him by wrapping your leg around his waist. "Deeper?" he asked before pounded hard into you. Your moans and skin slapping sound mixed with the smell of your sweat show how well he can make you feel.

He continues to rut and makes you feel the ache between your thigh and some sort of knot forming in your lower abdomen. "Oh God," Taehyung groaned when your wall kept clenching.

"Tae. Taehyung," you wail his name when the waves overtake you before the tension snaps. Knowing you already reached your high, Taehyung starts to thrust in a reckless rhythm to chase his high. Burying his face on your neck makes you feel his breathy moans. His body is sweating and he is sucking a sharp breath before you feel hot liquids being released inside you.

"Tae," you call him by playing with his hair.

"Hmm," he answered shortly while still panting on your chest.

"Did your c*ndom broke? I can feel your c*m just now," he lifted his face.

'Is it? Maybe was I too rough just now? Dont worry, you're already on your pills right?" he decides to play dumb before shoving his face with smirked into your b*east.

Now

You sent a text to Taehyung regarding your pregnancy and he didnt reply to anything. Decide to take a nap as your body cannot stay awake for a long time until you didnt realize Taehyung is already home. He comes into the room with his tiny dance seeing your sleeping figure makes him smile.

"Aww, my both babies are tired," speaking in a pout he approaches the bed and sits beside you. Your phone suddenly vibrates and the screen lights up, Taehyung picks up the phone and sees a text on it.

"Y/N. Wake up," he shook you until you opened your eyes.

"Tae? When are you back?" you asked while rubbing your eyes. "What's wrong?" you asked again when you notice he glares at you. His hand trembling with your phone in it. Tried to keep cool but his inside felt hot like something was being boiled. The fire that lights up inside is shown in his eyes. He shoves the phone in front of you before asking

"What the hell is this?" You take the phone from his hand and read the text that was being sent from the clinic that you make an appointment for the abortion.

"Oh. They are only available on Friday. We have to wait another three days," you said in an emotionless tone.

"Why? Why do you want to abort it?" he grabbed your shoulder and shook it once but hard. You are stunned by his reaction. Taehyungs rage pulsed through his veins when you just stared at him.

"Answer me, Kim Y/N," his anger spiked.

"Because you don't want this baby," you let out a low whimper.

"Did I say that?" he asked. Your mouth opens and closes several times before forming words.

"You. You want the baby?" Taehyung puts his hand on your belly.

"I made this baby. I put an effort into the last three months to bring this into my life. Of course, I want it," you immediately jump into his arms and hug him.

"Thank you," you said. Tears are overflowing from your eyes. "No. Im the one that should thank you. Because you are willing to carry my child," he cupped your face before locking his lips on yours.

Please vote it if you finish reading....