Jungkook Ver.

Please vote this story for me...

"Enough Y/n. You already ate so much today," Jungkook snatches the bowl filled with rice and some gravy on it. You gave him a look before picking up the bag of chips from the table but he took it also.

"I'm still hungry," kicking his heel from behind while he collects all the food on the table. He brings all the food into the kitchen to throw away before returning to the living room. "Such a waste," you mumble while shifting your seat away from him.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked, which made you glare at him.

"Are you joking right? You know that I just aborted the baby," rolling your eyes to him.

"Not abort but miscarriages. Please choose your words correctly," he runs his fingers through his hair while looking at you.

"To me, its just the same. I kill the baby," you walk away from there and go into your room. Cover yourself under the blanket to muffle the sound. "I'm sorry," you caress your belly where the baby was before this. Your chest begins to feel heavy and you burst into tears when you recall the accident that cost you the childs life.

Flashback

You came to Jungkook's office to announce your pregnancy and make him yours but your heart immediately stopped along with your breath when you saw Jungkook was kissing his secretary. If this happens before, maybe you can ignore it because your relationship with Jungkook is just like a sugar daddy but now everything has changed when he proposes to you to be his wife.

"Jeon Jungkook," your voice makes him detach himself from the woman and wipe his mouth.

"Y/n. Listen. Its not like what you think, babe," he walks towards you but you turn away and run from him.

"Babe. Wait," Jungkook runs after you before he is finally able to grab your wrist at the stairs.

"What? I saw everything," you turn around to face him.

"No. She is the one that kisses me," he said.

"So, you kiss her back, right?" space at the stair area makes your voice louder. Jungkook shook his head denying the accusation. He reaches out his hand to hold yours but you stop him "No. Don't touch me. I don't want to see your face," you wipe your tears and go down the stairs but your tears welled up again in your eyes makes the sight go blurry in the second. You missed a step and tried to catch your balance before you let yourself fall until you hit the ground.

"Y/N," Jungkook shouted when he saw you rolling down the stairs. Your breath hitch when you land on your stomach. The shooting pain paralyzed your lower body for a second and the adrenaline rush makes you stunned before screaming in pain. Jungkook runs to you and picks you up in his arms.

"I bring you to the hospital," he kneels to lift you.

"Baby--" your words being suppressed by the pain.

"What?" he asked as he cannot hear you well.

"The baby. Im--pregnant," you wail.

"Pregnant?" his mind tries to process and his eyes widen after he realizes it. "The baby. Sh*t," he lifts you in bridal style and runs to the car. His paces went fast when he thought about the possibility he will lose the baby and worse, losing you.

Present

Almost a month, both of you are losing your child. You keep blaming yourself but Jungkook is always there to support you. He took a leave to take care of you at home and be patient with your mood swings. Like tonight, you ignored him and went to bed alone. He opens the blanket that covers your face and sees your face stained with tears. Sliding his arm under your head and pulling you into his bare chest before closing his eyes.

"Y/N?" he opened his eyes back when he felt something soft and moist on his chest. You are already awake and kiss his chest. "What are you doing?" he cupped your face to stop you from devouring his chest.

"I'm h*rny. I want you to touch me," you pressed your lips against his warm and moist lips. Purposely parting it so that he can slip his tongue inside. Hovering your body, Jungkook bent down, his lips against your lips, brushing it lightly.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. You said nothing makes him smash his lips against yours.

His tongue slips again, gentle but demanding. You grip his hair, pulling him closer. Detach the kissing to inhale some air before he attacks your neck. His tongue licking the skin and the teeth nibbling on it, making you whimper under him. He took off your clothes and left you naked on the bed. Jungkook big and veiny hand start to massage both your b*east before flicking the erect n*pple with a finger. He took one of your b*east into his mouth and runs his tongue as he wants.

"Jungkook," moans his name when he sucks on your n*pple.

"Keep moaning my name, love," Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it over your folds. Parting it using two fingers and found your c*it, rubbing in a small circle before putting pressure on it.

"Oh my god," you arched your back while he said "It's me that shows you heaven now," his two fingers working into you while his tongue flickered over you. You ride his hand while his thumb is circling and pressing. He trusted his fingers, crooking it and hitting you in the spot that turned your moans into one long, high-pitched o*gasm.

Your leg was still shaking and he finally slowed to look up at you, he saw your sweating face and still panting from his magic fingers.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he offered his hand before you pulled him and made him lie down on the bed. You grab the waistband but he halts your movement.

"Why?" you tilt your head. He gets up and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Tonight is my treat, plus I dont want to wear you out," your ego is challenged.

"I can handle your d*ck," you push him but he didnt budge.

"Listen. I love to f*ck you now but I cant," he sighed when you furrow your eyebrow. "You pregnant, Y/N," you are taken back.

"What do you mean?" you asked and finally Jungkook tells you everything regarding his secretary. She is the one that forged your medical report and said you having miscarriages while the baby is still healthy in your womb.

"So you know the baby is still here but why are you hiding it from me?" you asked while staring at your belly.

"I feel something is not right. If you're, why are you still having pregnancy symptoms? I asked somebody to look into it. I just found out about it yesterday evening," he lifts your chin and caresses your cheek. He smiled when you nodded.

"Are you sure that the baby is still here?" you are afraid that all of this is just one of your dreams. He touches your tummy before adding

"Judging from how much you eat, I am 100 percent sure that the baby is growing well in here," he scrunches his nose showing his bunny teeth when he sees your sour expression.

Like it? Please vote this story.....