Chapter 11 ╳ Ei

" Water, sir ?"

Camera's were in every angle of the room, as the elegant violet shown through. The lights were everywhere, as his set was almost complete. But— his sister was no where near.

Ei was one of the most famous model's in her generation, and still is to this day. She started her own road at a young age— even getting her own brother a job at the same studio. The two were on every magazine cover the company sold. Scaramouche was even more mysterious on the front cover of the magazine then he probably was on television.

Scaramouche took the late night drive to Inazuma City to visit his sister and job for the day— but to realize she was no where in his sight.

" No thank you. Have you seen Ei ? " He asked, keeping a professional state in the eyes of the staff here. " To be quite honest here, sir, but your sister has not been here ?" With a bit of a questionable response to his answer, the staff member gave the shorter a worried look. The said short person tended to his own business afterwards, leaving the staff member to his questionable looks.

He didn't know his sister was the one to just not attend work. She was always on time— being early even. So where was she ?" Scaramouche asked around, with each person giving the same response on not knowing. He even asked her agent — who then went into a full panic of fearing she would lose her job.

" I-I am sorry sir ! I don't know where she is.. oh.. what am I gonna do !? I can't - - " She was hushed by the sounds of foot steps leaving her area. The balladeer walked away from her- as she called his name over and over.

The leaves felt stiff. The feeling of being lost ?

Ei alway had a calm composure, but when it came to herself, she was a wild mess. The self love was the one she always had — and never will let go. But she only got it, thanks to a friend of hers.

" Ei dear, why do you always call me to come with you when you have work ? You're gonna stress your agent any time soon. " His voice was soothing tone, leaving her with a smile on her face. " Well, Thoma dear. I would like to spend time with my best friend. Can I not do such a thing ?" She asked, being a tease.

His laugh was another thing too. He had such a therapeutic sense to him. He could heal anything he touched. And she was one of the things he healed.

" Okay okay, you got me. But your job is much important then me. " He responded, as a sigh came from the other line. " Thoma, I am currently in Liyue City to visit you. You know— Ayaka and her business is something you care dear for. So I care dear for whatever you have to do to achieve that goal of yours. " She responded, as the light turned green for her to go.

" Wait. You are where !?"

" Relax, Relax. I made sure to put a word with my boss that I will be on break and with my brother in Liyue City for the week. " She responded. Thoma's worries left his thoughts, as he exhaled a sigh. " Ei.. you can't be saying things like that. Besides, Inazuma city isn't that far from Liyue. So I could've just visited you so your job wouldn't have been interfered. " He said, as a smile once again returned to her face.

She came down to Liyue city to visit her brother for the week as well, considering he has been taking her of the gossip magazine covers down here. Also hearing of being in a hot shot new show— directed by a good friend of hers.

" Have you seen my brother yet ? I heard Ayaka and him are starring together in a film ?" She asked. " No, I have not seen him — but Ayaka has been telling me has changed since the last time she's seen him. Anything going on with him ?" He asked.

Ei knew many things about her brother, but one thing was always a question. What happened ?

He said he got over his parent's death years ago. So what else has he not told her ?

" To be honest Thoma, I don't really know. I guess that will be one of thing I will ask him once I see him. " She said, as she walks out of her car. The destination right in front of her.

" Well, I guess I will call you back. Make sure to - - "

Thoma was cut off when he heard the bell ring at his front door. " Be right back Ei. " he said, not hanging up the phone. She too stood in front of her destination, waiting for the person at the door to open it.

Once it was opened, the man that brought so many smiles to her face — was right in front of her. Thoma hangs up on the phone, wearing a smile. He opens his arms for her — as she walked into a hug.

" I missed you Thoma. " she says, as he held her tighter. He knows of her past, and has been her support since- and vice versa.

" Same here Ei.. same here.. "

" Okay.. thank you, bye. "

She got off the phone , as Scaramouche waits next to her. He has been looking all day— but hasn't gotten anything from her. " She is currently in Liyue City. Sorry I didn't know, Sir.. " The agent replies, as Scaramouche's face goes into a shock. So she was willing to visit him ? Never thought those days would come.

" Well - I will be on my way. Make sure to have something ready for her when she gets back. " He said, as the agent bowed to him in respect. " Yes sir ! Have a safe trip sir. " She replied, as he walked farther away from the studio.

He eventually made his way back to Liyue City, as the driver drove a steady pace. On his way back, he had many thoughts running through his mind. But the light from his phone went off. It was a message from Ei herself.

" Tsk.. so now she is willing to text me her whereabouts ?" He opens the message, reading it to himself.

" Sorry for not texting sooner, but I am currently in Liyue City to come visit you and check up on the company. I already have a place to stay: so don't worry about that. I will visit you tomorrow . Love you. "

Her message was pushed away, as he rolled his eyes. Why would he care about where she was staying ? He didn't care then, so why now.

He then noticed another message popping up on his screen, making check on what it was .

To his surprise, it was someone who he thought was not gonna text him in quite some time..

" Tomorrow, join me on a lunch break. And we will be shooting a scene together, so make sure you get your sleep, Balladeer. "

The heat on his cheek rose up, as he placed a smile on his face.

" Lunch break ? Well — guess I will have to delay my sisters visit.. Kaedehara. "