Chapter 54

Well thankyou so much guys as our book have reached 80 k views and 8 k views. I never thought I will come this far . Thankyou so much for your love and support . 

Thankyou @justbeKhushi for this lovely cover and being with me in every manner and encouraging my works . 

Target votes 160 . No chapter will be uploaded until and unless it is completed . 

Keep reading and stay safe !!

Times flies so early right . Days were passing by , and soon it was three weeks since Naksh and keerti got married . Slowly and steadily keerti was adjusting with the family and bonding with them and apparently indulging herself in their lifestyle as it was a total new to them  . Krishi and keerti have bonded very well and are totally inseparable while keerti was bonding with her in laws very well . 

Her in laws treats her like their own daughter from pampering her , advising her and giving her emotional support whenever she miss her family while her brother in law often cheers her up whenever she have bad day at office .Its really a fun watching stupid banter between him and her husband who apparently loses everytime in front of him and often they both tease him together . Her grandparents in laws have already departed by to udaipur after spending one week with whole family while nanu was still staying back as he wanted to spend some time with his daughter and his grandchildren .  

Talking about her husband , well since past few weeks he was too busy with his office works that we would often leave early and come home at late night . She understood handling the such a big empire was a huge task and on the topic legal formalities is something which he can't ignore but in this they both still managed to spend some time with each other . Whether it was about answering krishi's innocent curious questions , or having dinner together where she often waits for him to give him company , or having coffee together while sitting near the private pool in their room or casually taking the walk in the garden .

They both were taking small baby steps towards the relationship as it was their first time after being with someone after so long .  Knowing each other likes , dislikes , embarrassing college and school stories to knowing each other worst fear . As for intimacy , they both were trying to strength their emotional intimacy before taking step towards physical intimacy . From holding hands during the walks , or sharing forehead kisses while going to offices or just keep sitting with head on his shoulder while having coffee near the pool was what they did . 

Both of them weren't even feeling that it was their second marriage . Everything was going so smoothly that if the outsider sees them he or she would think its a arrange marriage . But for them it was a really good start . In between all this keerti never questioned naksh or anyone in the family to tell her about naksh past life  . She knew naitik papa have told her father before marriage that why naksh wife and krishi mother Ahana left them but as her father respected naksh privacy he told her that it was not his place to tell off the things and honestly keerti didn't minded at all .