18:Loss and pain

Jimin kneeled down beside Tiara sharing the burden and the pain she was going through. The sight of the boy who was brother to him, laying motionless in his own blood was agonizing to bear.

"Princess" he choked on his own word feeling his chest tighten at his beloved devasted state.

Tiara was bleeding from her nose and though she wasn't whining or screaming in pain. Tiara was broken beyond mending from outside and from inside and every part of Jimin was breaking as well as he watched Tiara shake in agony, tears flowing unchecked.

Echo of steps was heard as the Commander of Kings guard along with some other Knights that served the King entered the room panting heavily, covered in injuries from where blood was seeping out.

The commander of the king's guard Jackson Wang flinched at the scene before him.

The crown prince's chamber looked like a battlefield covered with blood and body parts of the dead. Princess Tiara was in the middle of the room crying holding the little body of their crown prince. It was more than crying, it was the kind of desolate sobbing that came from a person drained of all hope.

"Lord Jackson take his body away" Jimin commanded tearing his gaze away from the painful scene ahead of him and wiping his tears.

The young commander took heavy steps with a sore heart toward the princess. He was about to touch the prince but Tiara slapped his hands away.

"No-no!" she shook her head violently " No one will take my Kookie away from me" she protectively held the crown prince's body.

Her pain could be felt by every person present in that room. They all looked at their princess with pity and grief.

"Kookie will forever be with Tia" she kissed his forehead and again enveloped his cold body tightly as tears endlessly fell from her eyes.

Jimin grabbed Tiara from the back and held her as tightly as he could when Jackson forcefully detached the cold body away from the princess's embrace.

"Kookie noo !!! KOOKIE" She wailed struggling aggressively under Jimin's hold.

"Please don't take him away from me, he can't stay without me... Take me too " She was screeching like a maniac. Not having him right there was torture to her soul. She didn't break quietly, it was like every atom of her being bawled in unison, traumatized that she should exist without him.

Jimin held his love crying silently as the commander of King's guard took the body away.

"I did this to him, Kookie died because of me"

Jimin shook his head but couldn't bring himself to utter a single word. At that moment Toiara grabbed a bracelet from her wrist and tore it apart dispensing the magic that allowed their enemy to enter the portal without getting noticed.

"Kill me Jimin please, kill me. Release me from this pain. I don't want to live anymore" She snatched the knife tugged it into the belt of his armor and attempted to stab herself but Jimin was quick to stop her from hurting herself.

"Ahhhhhhh" a scream filled with despair echoed throughout the entire room as the young lord held the frail body of the princess into his arms trying to soothe her pain rocking her without uttering a single word.

So guys what do you think of the plot??

Should Tia forgive Tae or not?