DINNER AT THE DURSLEY'S

During the war Lily told Remus and Sirius that if anything happened to her they would make sure Harry kept a relationship with her sister's family. So now twice a year they would go to the Dursley's for dinner, neither party enjoyed it but they did it for Lily. This time though they decided to bring Willow because Sirius and Harry thought it would be funny to see her reaction to how they treat witches and wizards plus the Dursley's really needed a taste of their own medicine. "Wait so are they really that bad?" Willow asks the group while they walk up to the driveway to the house.

"You'll see." Sirius says chuckling as he reached out a hand to knock on the door. The door was opened to reveal a horselike woman.

"Hello Sirius." Petunia says in an obviously fake nice voice. "Who's this?" She asks gesturing to Willow who was holding Harry's hand tightly.

"I'm Willow, Harry's girlfriend." She introduces herself making Petunia purse her lips obviously judging the girl.

"Well come in." Petunia says stepping aside to let them in to the house. Willow looked around uncomfortable with how neat everything looked.

"Do muggle houses usually look like this." Willow whispers to Harry while looking around in disgust.

"No they're just crazy." Harry whispers back.

"Hey freak." They hear a voice say behind them. They turn to see Dudley coming down the stairs.

"Freak?" Willow whispers "Is that what he calls you?" Harry only nodded in response.

"Woah." Dudley's eyes widen when he looks at Willow. "You're hot." He says.

"And your ugly." Willow mumbles so only Harry could hear making him laugh loudly.

"So what's your name pretty lady." Dudley says trying to flirt.

"Willow." She says through gritted teeth. "I'm Harry's girlfriend." She says putting emphasis on the word girlfriend. Dudley snorted but led them to the dining room where there was a walrus like man already sitting down.

"You brought another freak Lupin!" The walrus man says gesturing to Willow.

"I'm not a freak and neither are they." Willow scoffs.

"Willow just take a seat." Remus sighs patting her shoulder and Willow sat between Harry and Sirius.
Petunia started serving everyone dinner. Dinner was silent for the most part until Dudley decided to speak.

"So Harry how did you score a 10 as a 4?" Dudley asks smirking.

"One Harry's not a 4 and two your literally a negative 20 so you shouldn't be talking." Willow spat making Petunia gasp and Sirius break out into laughter.

"Did your father raise you without manners!" Vernon roared.

"Actually my father disowned me." Willow says smirking. Sirius was now leaning on Remus for support with tears rolling down his face from laughing so hard.

"Well he did the right thing! I would never raise my daughter to be so disrespectful in another person's home!" Petunia says scandalized.

"With all due respect your son rated me like I'm some sort of object and insulted my boyfriend." Willow shot back.

"It was a compliment!" Vernon says loudly "He was complimenting you!"

"That's not how you compliment someone." Harry says smiling, he was enjoying how angry the Dursley's were getting. While Sirius and Remus argued with Petunia and Vernon some more Harry and Willow went on to their groupchat.

✰✰✰
hillow shippers

harry: dudley is so sad you called him ugly
harry: he's literally sulking in his chair LMAO