Chapter 4:

Third Person Pov:

"Let me introduce you to our new transfer student."

'Are you serious. Another transfer student. Don't we go enough.'  Y/n sighs as she looks up from her sketchbook to see a red carpet. 'Seriously.'

"Metori Saiko."

'Nice, a spoiled rich boy.' Y/n stares at him for a second before turning back to her drawing. Drowning out the voices of everyone in the room. 'Did I draw this right?'

Suddenly, Y/n feels her hands being lifted into someone else's. She looks up to see Saiko holding her hands.

"Um, excuse me." She says as she stares at him with confusion. "I was drawing-"

"I came here for Y/n and Kokomi." He interrupts her as he hold hers and Teruhashi's hands together. "Ever since I saw you two walking down the street together, I just knew I had to find you."

'Wait, he's talking about that one time she invited me to hangout.' Y/n thinks to herself as she glances at Teruhashi.

"I like you, I want you both to be my girls." He say boldly, surprising both of the two. They both glance at each, sharing the same look before looking at Saiko.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey! L/n!"

Y/n turns to see Teruhashi running towards her. "Oh, hey Teru-"

Teruhashi grabs her wrist and drags her to the bathroom. "Sorry, I didn't want anyone to find us."

"Oh yeah, Saiko has fan boys looking for us..." Y/n mumbles to herself as she watches Teruhashi take out her phone. "What are you doing."

"What! They own that company too!" Teruhashi says out loud, showing Y/n all the company's Saiko's family owns. 

"Wow, he rich rich." Y/n squints her eyes a little. 'I might actually consider.'

"His family is like super duper out of this world loaded." Teruhashi states as she freezes, looking at her phone. 'Metori Saiko. Status wise, he's perfect. The only problem is that my married name, Saiko Kokomi, would be hard to pronounce with those three 'ko's' in a row. Truthfully, I have no problem marrying with L/n, she is my fellow pretty perfect friend. Plus, she is very pretty and her personality beats mine.' 

Then the imagine of Saiki pops in Teruhashi's mind. She begins shaking her head furiously. 'No what am I thinking? How often does a girl get to married someone so stinking rich.'

"Girl, calm down." Y/n says softly as she gently lays a hand on Teruhashi's shoulder, making the girl blush. 

"Ha, so this is where you've both been." Saiko says, confusing both girls.

"Huh, Saiko? But this is the ladies restroom." Teruhashi calms down. Though, she's mentally freaking out since Y/n's hand is still on her shoulder. 'Her hand! Is on my shoulder! It's so soft! Calm down Kokomi. Stop being weird, be pretty.'

"Huh, really? Well let's change that." He snaps his fingers and people walk in. "Chop chop guys."

'What the hell is going on?'  Y/n looks at him confused as she removes her hand from Teruhashi's shoulder. Only for Teruhashi to gab it. 'Okay... I guess you can hold my hand...'

"Okay, so will you both be my girls? I mean, you can't ask for anything more, could you?" He looks at them with a confident smirk. "Let me rescue you from a life of poverty."