23

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 ,𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎"
-𝙵-𝙺𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴

-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23: 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

I woke up with fucking bad headache, groaning and rubbing my temple. I remember the scenes from last night. Drinking is fucking bad.

I felt pain in my lower abdomen. I felt like vomiting due to pain. I ran to bathroom and puked my guts out. The pain in my lower abdomen was quite unbearable.

These fucking days of month. I hate them. Some girls don't feel pain or slightly feel pain. While I feel like someone gutted me.

I didn't have any energy and I felt like crying my heart out. I mustered up the energy and went to my closet and grabbed my undergarments and black high neck and black oversized T-shirt and black sweat pants and black zip up hoodie.

I ran to bathroom and put them on the counter. I ran to toilet threw up again. I started to cry and I didn't heard the door of my room opening or someone coming into my room.

"Janis!" Kate exclaimed in horror. I was just crying. Fuck the stupid hormones.

"You need to take a hot bath come on"She said and rubbed my back. I was shivering. I fucking hate these days.

I nodded and she helped me to stand up. She turned on the hot water in bathtub. I looked in the mirror and saw my complexion white and white lips. I saw no makeup. It must be Sebastian.

I love him.

"I'm going to arrange food for you and will you be alright yourself?" Kate said and I nodded. She looked so worried.

"I know about your pain, I know how much it hurts. Don't ever hide anything from me" she said and I smiled a small smile.

She grabbed everything and put them on the counter. She left the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

I locked the door and slowly pealed the dress and undergarments. I put my hair in a bun as I grabbed the scrunchy from the cabinet. I walked towards the tub and sat in the warm water. I let out a sigh of relief. I washed my body and after good thirty minutes. I stood up from the tub and plugged out the water. I grabbed the towel and dried my body. I wore my undergarments and wore the pad. I threw the clothes and I then felt pain coming back. I massaged my abdomen. I brushed my teeth after dying again again from the pain. I washed my face and sighed. I let my hair free from the bun. I grabbed my dirty clothes and put them in hamper.

I exited the bathroom, I put the hood on and went straight to the bed.I saw my bed covers changed. I grabbed my phone and plugged the earphones in ears.

I played Feel like shit By Tate McRae. I covered myself with duvet. I curled in a ball and listen to the song.

Slowly I fell into deep slumber.

"Is she sleep or fainted?"

I heard hush voices as the song stopped playing. I groaned at the stiffness and pain of my body.