6

[In the kitchen]

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked "Apple?" she said. "Sure" he said gleefully. Jin joined them a moment later .Looking at his expression Alesha burst into peals of laughter and earned a glare in return. 

The rest of the boys joined them. Yoongi sat down beside her. " Hyung?" she said staring at him. He looked at her." You have pretty eyes." she said commenting blatantly into his eyes. He chuckled and muttered a thanks.

 "Umm, guys? I have a question. How did the Talisman get in there in the first place?" Jimin walked over to her side and patted her shoulder" You don't need to worry about that kiddo"

 "I'm not a kid " she said with a pout." Go ahead if your guess is even a bit near to the correct answer, I'll do what you want." "Housekeeping" she said without a moments hesitation. "Yaaa, if you knew the answer why did you ask?" jimin asked glaring daggers at her. 

"Well now you have to be the one to foot my bill for the clothes and stuff" she said smirking ."I'd do that even if it wasn't for the bet. Ask for something else." Jimin said taking seat on the chair beside her." Careful lest you fall off the chair." she said jokingly. "Hey I am serious" Jimin said making sure he had a secure footing.

" How about you take me around to eat delicious food?" she said. " We will do that. Ask for something else." Namjoon said. "Wow, I'm getting VIPP services. How about you give me a picture of you with your signature and some words of love for my ARMY friends?" Jungkook placed the sliced apple platter in front of her. Alesha made a hand heart for him. 

He did a shying action in return. The doorbell rang. Hoseok rushed to get it. He talked with someone for a minute or so and then ushered inside two people that looked like officials. "They want to talk to you." he said to Alesha. She nodded and asked Namjoon to come along as well. "Hello" said one of the two officers. Alesha bowed her head and smiled. "Please do sit" said the other one glaring at Namjoon.

 "No need to be so stiff it's only some questions." he said with a smile. " We need to know your name some details, you don't look Korean so your documents are necessary as well and why you were tied up in the live."