melina's help

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yelena looks to me as we land the jet outside the gated farm

I nod to her and we head forward bound to the fence. She says "We can just scale the fences easily or wait."

Looking to the fence I say "There's barbed wire on top."

"Work around it. Come on, you're defeated already by a fence?"

I touch the fence, preparing myself to climb... only for it to mildly electrocute me

I fall to the ground and Yelena laughs loudly. I kick her annoyed as I regain control. My head stings as it feels oddly familiar and painful in another sense

I shake my head as I hear the cameras pan to us. Yelena says "You're so gullible."

"I hate you." I grumble

Melina approaches the fence saying "Yelena. You're home."

Yelena chuckles as I push her annoyed, Melina readjusts her gun on her hip and I eye her as Yelena says "We need to talk to you."

Melina narrows her eyes at me, making me feel slightly vulnerable. I feel like she can see straight through me

She says "First, who is this?"

Yelena clears her throat saying "Mackenzie. Now open the gate."

Melina pushes the gate open and Yelena pushes me forward. Melina says "You've what, made friends now?"

I look to her as I say "Do your loyalties still lie with your family or an organization?"

Yelena and Melina give me an annoyed look. Melina says "I don't like this, Yelena. She is not a widow. Who is she?"

Yelena clears her throat as I see the pigs. I smile and say "Piggy's!!"

Yelena grumbles as I enter the pig pen, petting the small pigs

Melina says "Be careful. They aren't very polite to people they don't know."

"I know. Don't worry, I've got this. We had pigs on the farm when I was really young..."