𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

The night went calmly without anyone finding you. You found a cave and you used it to hide yourself, but that wasn't your concern.

The morning came and neither Uraume nor Sukuna came to your aid just yet which worried you a lot. Your father didn't return ever since he left the last morning and Uraume still didn't find you, "I hope they're okay..." You thought, trying not to lose hope. You were hungry, cold, and lonely, you didn't know what to do since you don't acknowledge the way around.

Should you risk it and go out to find them or just wait until someone finds you?

You were confused and scared to make any decisions, but eventually you have to. Pushing away your fears, you stood up and made your way out of the cave. The weather wasn't that good as well, as if the gray clouds knew that you were tense and scared. You cautiously walked around, eyeing the forest. Your bare feet were a bit injured from stepping on the small stones that you didn't see. Your stomach didn't stop growling from hunger, giving you a slight pain, "I wanna go home..." You trailed off, a sob escaped your lips as a single tear slid down your cheek. You quickly composed yourself and wiped away your tears. You were certain if your father saw you, he would get mad at you because you showed weakness.

Continuing your walk, you surprisingly came across a small bush filled with raspberries. Your E/C eyes sparkled and you ran to the bush, stuffing the berries in your mouth. It wasn't much, but at least it will help a bit with you hunger.

However, you were unaware of the blue eyes watching you from the shadows.

T I M E   S K I P:-
You were satisfied with the small breakfast you had, this made your pissed off stomach calm down for the meantime. You still didn't find Uraume and Sukuna yet, plus you don't know the way back to the shrine. At least you can hide there and wait for them. One of them have to show up, right?

You didn't walk for long when you saw a village ahead of you. A little hope shone in your heart and you sprinted toward the village. It wasn't that crowded, but it still have people walking around.

You continued to walk, feeling the familiarity of this place. Then it clicked, this was the village your father took you to and when you first got Haku. Sadness took over you as you remembered the happy memories. Suddenly, people started to run toward a certain direction and you could hear some people talk.

"Did you hear?! They have captured him!"

"We can finally live peacefully!"

"I hope he dies a painful death!"

You didn't understand what was happening, but decided to follow after them. You found yourself unable to see anything because of the crowd and because you were pretty short even if you stood on your tiptoes.

"Would you like some help little one?"

You heard a smooth and deep voice talk from behind you. Turning your head, you saw a very tall man with soft white hair and beautiful blue eyes. You didn't feel really comforting around, so you took a step away from him. The man smiled and crouched down to your height, "Don't worry child, I won't harm you. My name is Gojo Mizuko(Just an OC), what's your name?" He said, his smile turning soft. For some reason, the discomfort disappeared and you felt secure around him.