Vol 2 Ch 1: An Advice.

Hirano pov:-

After a while of waiting, we finally got our turn. We entered the tent and saw an old lady sitting infront of us.

"Welcome. Here is a book containing the different fortunes of yours I can read about and about their price." She said with a smile.

"Different fortunes?"

"Like individual fortunes, love fortunes, luck fortunes, giving advices and much more." She replied.

Miku suddenly became very attentive.

"We will take the lov-"
"We will take the individu-"

We both looked at eachother and her face seemed quite red. She has always been slightly shy. So nothing new to me.

"Sorry. You were saying?"

"Um......Individual...Yes. We will take the individual fortunes."

That's odd. I could have sworn she had said something else before.

"Very well. Please pay the required points."

We paid the points and waited for what came next.

"So who shall I first start with?"

"Umm..Me. First." Miku said.

The fortune teller did her thing. Palm reading, Crystal glass, horoscope, etc.

"Hmmm....I can see you don't have a very good father. And your mother's death adds to your grief." She started.

The Hell? HOW DID SHE KNOW ABOUT HER?

I looked over at Miku who was as shocked as I was.

"I see...I see...You will have many happy days ahead of you. However, you will one day start facing many hardships to get what your hearts desire. Sometimes you may want to cry or go in rage. But if you clear those obstacles and do so with your head high. You may get what your heart desires the most." She told her.

"W-What my heart desires the most...." She looked at me for a second and then looked down.

Is it something too embarrassing to say out loud. Or does it have to do with the class competitions? Eitherway, I won't pry.

"What about me?" I asked.

She repeated the process with me and looked lost in thought for a second.

"I see.... You are in a bit of trouble aren't you?"

My face became a little stiff. What is she talking about?

"Um...What do you mean?"

"No Worries. It is natural to make enemies in this world. Even at your age."

Is she talking about the guy who called me on the ship?

"S-So what about it?"

"Hmm...You will receive quite the trouble from them. However, the faster you find them the faster you will avoid them. Make sure to watch your surroundings. They could be behind your tail and you wouldn't even know."

I feel like this is a plot for a horror movie or some shit.

"If you want to avoid trouble. You must first embrace trouble. That's all."

Now that completely went over my head.

"Um...Thanks. We will take our leave now. There are others after us waiting."

"Okay. But here is a free advice. Don't take a detour. If you do, then don't panic and think with a clear mind and make sure to be patient. Now off you go." She waved us goodbye.

We walked out of the place and went towards the elevator.

"That was a bit weird. What did she mean that you are in trouble?" Miku asked.

"I-I...umm.... she probably meant the class competitions. Don't worry about it." I spoke. I don't want to tell her the truth. Not yet anyway.

"Hmmm. Okay..." She eyed me with suspicion.

"Anyway...HEY THE LIFT!"

Apparently the left we were waiting for went down before we could make it.

"Darn. I guess we will take the other lift...."

I looked over at Miku with wide eyes and she did the same.

"We were about to take a detour. Weren't we?" I asked.

"Yup." She replied.

"Should we listen to the old lady?" I asked again.

"Although, I am tempted to see if her prediction comes true. But better safe than sorry right?" She replied.

With that thought, we just decided to wait patiently for the lift to come back.

Timeskip:-

So something happened that I wasn't expecting. There is no water....

Apparently they are repairing some shit and that's why we all won't have any water.

When I heard of this, I went straight to the nearest water supply. Gotta get as much water as possible before it runs out.

But...Apparently fate likes to screw around with me.

It seems most of the campus has been raided for water. Almost everyone took as much as they could.

The only option is the cafeteria.

I went there to check and found the water machine.

Nice. There are still many bottles here.

I used all my money and bought as much as I could. It costed me 125 yen per bottle for a total of 12. That makes the final cost be 1500 yen. Good enough.

I was returning with the bottles when I bumped into someone unexpected.

"Oh hey! If I remember correctly...your name was....was...."

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." He said with a blank face.

"Yup that's the one! Were you about to go buy water? I guess you must be pretty thirsty too."

"Yes. But not for myself...."

"Hmm...? Not for yourself? Then what are you going to use it for? Do you plan to give it to someone else?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well...umm..." Ayanokouji looked very uncomfortable with my questions.

"Nevermind. Anyway, the water in the cafeteria is all out. I bought the last of it. If you want, I can give you two of these bottles inexchange for points."

"Really? How many points?"

GOD WHY DOES THIS BASTARD LOOK SO GLOOMY? It's kinda makes me feel sad....

"Nothing more than 250 points each."

"Okay. Here."

He just agreed? Just like that? Does he not realize that I raised the price by twice of what it was? Oh well. More points for me.

"So we have a deal." He gave me the points and I gave him two bottles of water. Then we went our separate ways.

Man that guy looked gloomy. If he smiled more then he might aswell become as good look as Hirata. Oh well... his life has got nothing to do with me.

Although he looked like a guy who preferred to be alone...or atleast a loner. Maybe we could be good friends... maybe.