PART 39°bad dream°

OLIVIA'S POV

It has been two days since Ryder came to my room and asked me to sleep with him in his room.

Sleeping in his room is a step that we needed to get even more closer to each other.From that day we have been sleeping in the same room.

He would come to my room every night and asked me to come sleep with him on his bed and we would cuddle.

It is not weird or anything but when he asked me the next night it was awkward because of what happened that night when my knee touched his member although my reaction amused him.

When we ate breakfast I couldn't even look at him in the eye.Everytime when I looked at him I blushed and hide my face

Our relationship has also gotten better.We talk more and I feel like he is a different person now.He is always kissing me which I don't mind but I just haven't gotten used to it.

We laugh a lot more now and spend more time together.Although we have been sleeping in the same room I haven't moved in his room yet.During the day I spend time in my room but at night he comes to me and we go to his room.

Right now I am in my room at my parents's house.I came here in the morning and I felt like spending just one day with them was not enough so I used my mom's phone to text Ryder that I will be spending the night here.Which he didn't respond but I'm sure he saw the message.

I've already had dinner with my family and it was amazing.We talked for a long time after dinner about the things that happened in the pack in my absence.

We also talked about Ryder and I.My mom shed tears of happiness when she saw that I was marked.And from there she just went on and on about how my father marked her.

I spent time with my friends during the day.We talked and walked around.But overrall it was like the good old days when I lived here.

As I was preparing my bed for sleeping my mom enter my room"mom you know that you need to knock first right?"

"It's my house"she shrugged her shoulders.

"And it's my room"

"It is still my house"I rolled my eyes as we laughed.

She came around the bed to me and she hugged me.I hugged her back without knowing what the hug was for but it felt nice to be in her arms.

"Mom you are over doing it now"she laughed and when she withdrew I saw tears in her eyes.

"You are so grown now"she cupped my face with a smile and tears.

"And I am so happy as a mother that you get to experience something as great as having a mate"I can now feel my own tears on my face.

"You are happy ,aren't you?"I couldn't get the words out of my mouth so I just nodded.

Then she hugged me and we talked for a little longer before she went back to her room.I sat on the bed and wiped my own tears.

I walked to the window and opened  it.I looked up at the Moon and smiled remembering Ryder.I missed his scent and him too.We have been getting along really well I wish he was here.I'm just wearing a shirt and now that I've opened the window I felt a little cold so I went to the closet.