14

The months have gone by and I haven't seen the madrigals. Julieta and Agustín were busy with Louisa and Pepa and Felíx were planning their wedding. The wedding was in a view weeks. I was invited. I knew that Bruno would probably be there too.

Today I had to buy a dress. I got to my favorite dress shop. I knew the owner because she was a friend of my mother. She was always so nice to me.
"Hello, I'm here to find a dress for a wedding.", I said.
"Ou hello Y/N. Yes I can give you one. In which color?", she asked.
"In like a yellow or orange color.", I said. She searched for a dress.
"Here you go.", she said and gave me the dress. It was beautiful. It sparkled a little bit but not that much. It was a yellow dress with orange flowers and decorations on it.
"It is beautiful.", I said and tried it on.
It suited perfectly. So I bought it and walked back home.

I had to go to the shop today. Gabriela always asked me about Bruno. Like when was he born? What is his favorite food? And color? And animal? And I just wanted her to shut up for a minute.

I got into the shop.
"Goodmorning.", I said to Angelina and Gabriela.
"Goodmorning, Y/N. How are you doing?", Angelina asked.
"I'm doing good. I was in a dress shop today to buy the dress for Pepa's and Felíx wedding. What about you?", I said. Angelina was about to say something when Gabriela interupted her.
"Ou I'm doing great. Thanks for asking. And will Bruno also be there at the wedding?", Gabriela said.
"I don't know, Gabriela.", I said and looked at Angelina with a 'I am so sorry' face.
"I thought you were so close.", she said.
"Well not anymore.", I said and looked down at the flowers.
"That's good. So finally nothing is in our way.", she said.
"Gabriela, he's not interested in you. Just let him go.", I said.
"How would you know? He left you.", Gabriela said.
"Okay that's enough. You have to stop, Gabriela. You are obviously jealous of Y/N and that's okay but you have to stop hurting her.", Angelina said.
"But I'm telling the truth.", Gabriela said.
"It's enough, Gabriela. I'm still your boss. So watch how you are talking to me if you want to keep your job.", I said and looked her in the eyes. She looked away. She was annoyed but I didn't care.

I started to pour the flowers when Pepa and Felíx walked in.
"Hello, Y/N. We are here to buy our wedding flowers.", Pepa said.
"Yes, what kind of color do you want?", I asked.
"Like a red or pink or orange color.", Pepa said.
I showed them a view. They took everything I showed them. They wanted their wedding to be colorful.

"So how is my cousin doing at her job, Y/N?", Felíx asked.
"She's doing good even though sometimes we have our issues. But that's okay.", I said.
"Great.", he said.
Pepa and Julieta walked out.

"Did you mean that?", Gabriela asks me.
"What?", I asked.
"That's it's okay even though we have our issues.", she said.
"Yes, of corse. You're also just a human being and you have your own mind and that's totally fine. Because why would we be human if we didn't had our issues.", I said. She came closer and hugged me.
"I'm so sorry for everything I've done. I made your life so miserable.", she said.
"It's okay. It was miserable before. It's not your fault.", I said.
"And I'm so sorry that I talked about Bruno the whole time even though you clearly had something going on with him.", she said.
"It's fine.", I said and smiled at her.
She was a very nice person if she felt like it. But she could be your worst nightmare.

The sun slowly began to set. So we closed the shop. I walked home with Gabriela because she was only living one block away from me.
"So do you want to talk about Bruno?", she asked.
"I don't know if I can. I'm sorry.", I said.
"It's fine.", she said. We walked home and said goodbye. It was a good day even though it was stressful.

*2 weeks later*

Today was the wedding. I was so nervous. I got up and went to the wedding. I had to prepare the flowers.
"Goodmorning, Y/N.", Gabriela said.
"Goodmorning Gabriela. Do you want to help me?", I asked.
"Sure.", she said and walked to me.
"So how did you sleep?", she asked.
"Good, I'm just nervous about the wedding. Whata bout you?", I asked.
"Same. I can't believe Felíx will get married.", she said. I totally forgot that she was his cousin.
"Yes, but I'm sure everything will turn out great.", I said. She nodded.

After a while we were finished.
"I have to go home now and get ready for the wedding. See you later.", I said and walked home.
I put on my dress and made my hair and a little bit of makeup.
It was already time for me to go. I was so nervous.

I got to the wedding. Gabriela was already there and pointed at the seat next to her. She was sitting next to Alma and the other Madrigals. But Bruno wasn't there.
I walked to them.
"Hello.", I said.
"Y/N, nice to see you again. Would you like to sit down?", Alma said. I nodded and sat down next to Gabriela.
"Where's Bruno?", I whispered to her.
"I don't know. Alma said he would come.", she said.

We waited until everyone was there. Suddently Bruno walked in and walked to Pepa. He told her something. It started winding and raining. The wind got stronger and it became a hurrycane. I held myself at Gabriela and my seat. I almost fell down.

Pepa calmed herself down and the hurrycane stopped. Bruno hid behind a tree. He was so embarrassed. The wedding began. It was beautiful even though all of the flowers were destroyed. I almost cried. Now they were married. Everyone was invited to go to the casita. I walked with Gabriela. We became friends even though at first I didn't like her at all.

We got into the casita and started to dance at the music. Bruno was also there and just stared at us. I kept dancing even though I got a little bit sad at the thought I could be dancing with him right now.

When the song was finished a slow song was put on and I got away from the dancefloor and leaned against a wall.
Someone came next to me.
"Hi.", he said.
"Hi.", I said. I looked up at him. It was Bruno. We just stood there and didn't talk. We just watched the others dance with each other.
I knew he wasn't feeling good but that was his decision. And I was suffering too.
But why did he come to me then? He could just stay there with Julieta or go in his room or something but he wanted to stay next to me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.
"I'm watching the people while they are dancing.", he said.
"I mean what are you doing 'here'?", I asked.
"I-I don't know. I just-", he said and let out a deep breath.
"I just wanted to see you.", he said.
"But you said it would be best if we don't.", I said. I was still mad at him.
"I know but I can't. I just can't. Okay?", he said and took my hands in his. I looked at him.
"I just can't live like that. But we also can't talk to my mother and we can't be together. But I just wanted to see you.", he said.
"That's not fair, Bruno. You can't just say that we shouldn't see each other anymore and then come to me again. You have to choose because I can't live like this anymore.", I said and walked away from him.

I got tears in my eyes and walked outside of the casita. I stood infront of the door where nobody could see me. Suddently the door opened. It was Julieta.
"Hey, I saw you with Bruno. Is everything okay?", she asked.
"Yes, everything is fine.", I said. She didn't believe me.
"Okay. If you want to talk about it, I'm always here for you.", she said and hugged me.

While I was hugging her I could feel that her stomach was a little bit bigger than usual.
"I'm sorry Julieta but are you pregnant?", I asked.
"Shhhh!!!", she said.
"Yes, but don't tell enyone. Today it's Pepa's day. Not mine.", she whispered. I smiled in exitement.

We walked inside again and the dinner was served. I took a plate and some food and walked to the stairs and sat down on them. I watched while Gabriela was dancing with a man. But it wasn't Bruno. It was a tall man with straight brown hair. I was so happy for her that she finally found someone that wasn't Bruno.

I looked around to find Bruno sitting on the ground. He looked so sad. But I couldn't do anything. He had to choose what he was going to do. So I continued eating and watched la fiesta.