Twenty-Five (Her pov)

"Dad no I don't want it." I cried. He held the scolding metal with his name.

"You're gonna have my name on you Lori. You're mine. I've gotta lend you to some friends for a while but no one will wanna buy you if my name is on you." He chuckled making me bend over and pulling down my pants.

"You're giving me away?" I asked crying.

"No people just want to have a taste of your fourteen year old pussy. Don't worry my dick will be back in you soon enough. I've got some pics of you sleeping and with your pussy filled with my seed. Those will pacify for now." He pressed the scolding metal to my skin causing me to scream and thrash out.

"Lorena." A voice in my head said.

"Lore."

"Babygirl wake up." I opened my eyes and panicked.

I saw Killian's face and sighed. It was a nightmare. You're okay.

"Hey gorgeous wanna go outside?" He asked calmly pushing hair from my face.

"Yea." I whispered and he picked me up. I kept my face on his shoulder as he opened the patio door and walked outside. I took a deep breath and held tightly onto Killian.

"Nightmare?" He asked.

"Mmhm."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Mmhm." I took deep breaths clearing my throat of all the dryness.

"Take your time my love." He rubbed my back under the shirt and I put my head up looking at his black eyes. He looked at me with so much patience.

"My branding."

"Mmhm." He hummed just looking at me.

"Before the towel scar. He bent me over and told me how I'd be used and how no one would want me if his name was on my body. I begged him not to. He said people wanted my 14 year old pussy and he'd use non-consensual photos of me to get him off while I was gone." I whispered.

"I'm sorry you still dream of that Lore." He whispered and I touched his hair.

"It's okay. It's not real." I whispered.

"You are though." I smiled pressing my lips to Killian's.

He groaned but remains gentle rather than dominant and he held my body tight to his. We walked back inside and he put me against a wall causing my sex to rub on his abdomen and I moaned.

"I want you." I mumbled and he moved lying me gently on the bed.

He lifted my shirt over my body and removed my underwear. He opened my thighs and kept his body between them. He kissed my jaw and down my neck leaving hickeys wherever he desired as he took each of my nipple into his mouth and left purple marks on my breasts. He moved down my stomach kissing all my scars. He went to the inside of my thighs and I turned grabbing a blade I had in my nightstand.

"Here." I said wiping it with a new alcohol wipe that I had from my stabbing.

"Really?" He asked looking at me shocked.

"Do it." I whispered and he kissed my mouth taking those from me.

"It's permanent you know." He said looking down at my bare body.

"Mmhm." I nodded and he sucked on my bottom lip making it swollen.

"Don't move." He said and I didn't as I felt his initials being drawn on me.

KC.

He sucked the blood from it and began licking my folds.

"Oh fuck." I whispered softly and he grabbed my hand guiding it into his dark strands.

He circled my clit as he fingered my pussy making my body squirm and back arch.

"Cum for me Lore." He whispered and I clung onto his hair as my body convulsed and euphoria shot through me.

I rode out my high and he kissed his initials before coming up and kissing my lips.

I tasted myself and the blood from the cut on his lips and moaned as he lined his dick up with my opening.

"I'll be gentle my love." He whispered in my ear and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he entered me slowly.

He moved in and out of me in s comfortable pace and it hit my spot every time causing my moans to get louder as he went harder and faster.

"I love you so much Lorena." He moaned in my ear as I felt warmth shoot in me.

"I love you." I screamed as I came on his dick.

"How do you feel about moving fast?" I asked.

"Meaning?" He asked looking down at me.

"Eloping." I murmured and he laughed.

"Do you actually want this?" He asked.

"Do you?" I wondered.

"I believe you are my one and only. But are you sure about this?" He asked.

"I am. That's why I asked." I smiled.

"Eloping it is. I gotta propose first." He chuckled.

"We will do all of it later." I hugged him to me.

"I will clean up later too. I'm tired." I mumbled.

"Fine then." He held me and I fell asleep peacefully.