21: Hope

Staring numbly at the empty distance before him while hugging his knees, Taehyung was lost in the whirlpool of his misery. It had been weeks since he was waiting for Tiara in the Spring but not even the wind that caressed her hair had reached the place.

Even though everyone conveyed that there was no way she would be coming running to him after what he had done, he had unwavering faith in their love since Tiara had promised to love him no matter what and that her heart would belong to him until her last breath.

She will come

She will have to come

She needs to come for me.

He refused to accept that Tiara couldn't be with him, after all, they shared a bond with each other and he had already marked her. Tiara was his woman and no one could take her away from him, not even Tiara herself.

After he would explain everything to her, he was certain she would understand him. Not right away but eventually she would. He would beg her until she would turn back to him and if that wasnt enough he was prepared to let her take his life in return to see a glimpse of her face again.

With the lyrics that signified his love for her scribbled on a piece of paper, he was holding, 

Shadows of the past keep on chasing me,

the more I try to struggle, the more it follows

But I still hold on to you

as the future without you is one without color

Filled with monochrome coldness

My heart entrusted to the spring you gave

Whatever lies in our way, dont go away

Please believe me

Even if it seems to be the beginning of the end

I'll call your name

Gazing into your eyes, so colorful

Even the darkness we see is so beautiful

Still unable to verbalize

To be loved by someone that is you

The hopeless dream of my heart

It's nights like these that I keep on thinking

How much hope is needed to reach you

To face the past and the future

That someday the sadness

Will wind us together

He whispered the words he wrote for her as he recalled the first time he ever saw her. Her face was like a moon while her hair was the nights he could forfeit his life for. Her smile radiating las the sun and her gazing eyes which spoke volumes were colors to his dull life.

"Your Highness" Jin's soft voice sounded from behind.

"let's go back,"

"No-" Taehyung refused feeling his chest tighten due to the agonizing pain.

"She will come to me, she promised..."

"She is getting married to the Lucifer" Jin interrupted him in middle revealing what he had heard from his spies. He didn't want Taehyung to remain in delusion thinking Titania would come to him when in reality she was already preparing to marry some other man for revenge.

Tears started to fall one by one as his heart started to twist painfully in all the possible ways. He was hurt, angry, and mad at the same time but not even a single muscle in his body moved.

He remained there unyieldingly waiting for his lover to come back to him if not to forgive him but to let him die in her arms for his sins.