4 May 2016

20:02

On the way Home

Y/N POV:

The car drive was a bit quiet, my mind was still racing with the thoughts, "Are we only friends?" "What does he think?", "Why me?". I look to Tom, that is busy driving. He notices that I am looking at him and just gives me a faint smile. Although Tom and I are just friends, I am okay with that. I never want to lose him or us.

***

Finally, the car is parked and we head up. We walk towards the door until he turns around, looking at me deeply and then he said, "Y/N, thank you for being you." He turns around walking, leaving me a bit shocked but I don't press on it.

I walk into the apartment. After realizing how tired I am, I really didn't want to unpack, so I asked Tom if I could maybe borrow one of his T-shirts, he comes down the stairs and gives me a white Tshirt and also a pair of checkered boxers and looks up at me smiling sheepishly, "I didn't know if you were gonna need this as well." He takes off all of his jewelry and just places it on the kitchen island while I go and change. I put on his clothes, took off my makeup, and put my hair into a messy bun.

I come out of the bathroom walking closer to the kitchen, I giggle to myself as I saw Tom's ring laying on the counter as I steal it and I slide it on my right hand's thumb (as it didn't fit on any other finger). I kinda feel guilty that I am just invading Tom's personal space, so maybe while he's in the bathroom getting ready for bed, I'll make us some food.

I scavenge the kitchen cupboards and the fridge to find some ingredients of spaghetti bolognese. Just before the food was almost done cooking, I heard Tom come down the steps. His hair was still a bit wet and him only wearing another pair of boxers. "Oh, uh sorry- It's a habit to walk around like this, I'll go get a shirt on," he says while instantly becoming all different shades of red. "I can't expect you to kill old habits just because I'm here. You can be comfortable in your own home and accompany guests!" I yell.

Tom chuckles, "Ok, fine deal." I see how his attention was drawn to the ring on my finger while I was cooking. He looks at me very flirtatiously and just walks closer, going around the counter. He comes closer, standing beside me looking inside the pot. "Oh it really looks good, you seem to be a very good co-" he rambles on, but my focus wasn't present, as a half-naked Tom Holland with a bit of wet hair was standing right beside me. His body was toned to perfection, his biceps, abs, his chest, and his smile!

I think he noticed something was up because he quickly wandered back up the steps grabbing himself a hoodie and coming back down to clearly lie, "I am getting a bit cold..." But I don't press into it as the food is finally finished, I dish in for Tom and me. I look up handing him his plate of food, I saw a faint smile on his face.

I take a seat next to him at the island, we have a bit of small talk while we eat. After both of us have finished eating I stack the bowls and carry them towards the sink, Tom sees this as he rushes towards me. He takes the dishes from my hands and looks at me and affirms, "Nope, you made food so I'll clean up." I just let him have his way as I dish the leftovers into a lunch box and put it into the fridge. 

I just remembered, earlier when I was scavenging, I saw cocoa in the cupboard, I've been craving a good cup of cocoa. I take out two mugs from the cupboard and without Tom knowing, I make us some hot cocoa. After he finally finished the dishes he came over to me hugging me from behind, "Thank you for dinner Y/N!" 

After he finally let go, I had to try and gather myself after that, while he was hugging me I couldn't breathe because I was so in shock. "Wait, are you making us some hot cocoa!" He enthuses.

"Uh yeah, sorta, I wanted to thank you for being so hospitable, honestly Tom, you are just one of a kind!" I give him a coy smile.

"Anything for you darling!" He mocks.

"Such a gentleman of you darling!" We both start to burst out laughing. Tom had the idea that maybe we could just sit on his bed while we were drinking the Hot cocoa, and I agreed. We walk up the stairs and sit, I cover myself in the blanket sitting on the bed while he just sits cross-legged in front of me. We drink the cocoa, ask each other questions, and make a bit of small talk. When I took his empty mug to put it alongside mine on his bedside table.

He takes my right hand and asks me a serious question, " I am sorry I had to ask you this way, I really didn't want to force you to tell me anything, but I've been worried sick. What happened back in London?" 

I was first shocked by this question and I think Tom noticed because he was tightening his grip on my hand. I looked into his dark brown eyes smiling. As I mutter, "Well honestly it all started when my friend Ali sent me a job application-" I explained everything to Tom, I didn't want to leave out a single thing. 

At some point in this, I started to cry, I finished my story, shrugging for air as I cried a bit much and muttered my last few words, "I am sorry that-" Tom didn't allow me to finish apologizing as he silenced me in kissing me on my lips, his lips were as soft as his words, he was so gentle with every kiss. 

As he pulled away he started to ramble, "Uhm, I am sorry for kissing you, and I'm sorry I know you said that we were only friends, but I didn't want you to cry and hurt yourself so don't weep any more, I didn't want to lose your smile..." He stands up from the bed avoiding any eye contact and walks towards the steps. I rush out of bed, grabbing his hand pulling him closer, making eye contact as I stand on my tippy toes, leaning in for another kiss, trying to reassure him that I clearly felt the same.

I pull away and whisper, "Please don't leave me..."

A/N: So I am back from the camp and it was so much fun, well I hope you are happy with your first kiss, I really tried to make it special. But yeah, I am currently running on 30 minutes of sleep, because "someone" suggested that we pull an all-nighter... Not the smartest Idea. But yeah I am back and I am going to try and bring back the daily posting. Have a good day, k bye~