Paint your mask with jealousy

Y/n pov:

I wore my hanfu as it beautifully flowed behind me. I walked gracefully around the streets in Liyue.
Wearing the hanfu was easier than the other kimonos i owned.
Ningguang, Keqing and Beidou all complimented me when they saw me. Even better, no one asked me to do anything. I think most of the people of Liyue have understood that i don't do that anymore. I'm now a simple person living at Wangshu Inn. With an adepti/yaksha boyfriend and adepti friends. And fox appearance. And an age more than 100+ years. And a god as a brother. And a yokai as a sister.

Okay maybe i'm not simple.

I bought some new jewelry, flowers and crystals at the market.
As i walked while looking at the shelves in the stores i heard someone behind me. The voice was a feminine, calm but confident voice.
"So this is Liyue... truly a nation of it's own. Hello little sister." She said.

I smiled, my ears perked up and my tail wagged. Within a few seconds i turned around with a big smile of my face, my eyes were shining in awe.

"Miko!" I said and ran into her arms. She hugged me back after a small chuckle. She gave a head pat and spoke, "i wanted to see the nation that held you from Inazuma. And indeed i understand where you're coming from when you say it's beautiful." Miko said.

"This place has changed a lot since last time i was here." She said.
We let go of the hug.
"You're here to see Liyue?" I said with a big smile.
"Yes, and you, of course. I brought you a gift." She said and smiled. She held a small bag. "Don't open it before i leave though." She said.

"How long do you plan to stay?" I asked.
"No idea. Maybe a few days." She said.
"You have no plan?" I asked her with a smirk.
"Not really. So where do you stick around? I bet you don't hang around in the city streets and sleep." Miko asked while giving me a suspicious look.

I then understood.
I felt a sweatdrop fall down my face.
She's not here to see Liyue...
She's here to make sure i live comfortably here... and by doing that, she's planning to check out where i stick around. And she's probably planning on seeing Xiao as well, maybe even some of my friends.

"Me and Xiao stay at the Wangshu Inn, it's not in the city, but further towards the middle of the nation." I said.

She looked at me within a second. "You stay together?" She asked, while raising an eyebrow.

"O-oh, not like that, it's more like a place we meet, and... Yeah... the place we live in basically..." i tried to come up with an excuse but it didn't sound believable so i just dropped it.

"Hmm... you don't... sleep together... right?" She asked while leaning towards my ear, so people wouldn't look at us weirdly, didn't work thought. My face turned red and i yelled: "NO." straight out. She then smiled and dropped the suspicious look. "Great! So where is the Wangshu Inn?" Miko asked.

I sighed nervously. "I'll take you there, follow me." I said and we started walking to the Inn.

-

"Honestly, when do you and my sister even hang out when you're busy all the time." Miko asked with a sly voice.
"We have plenty of time." Xiao argued back.
"I bet she'd be happier in Inazuma. Sakura blossoms truly brights her face up when she walks through them, i bet you've never seen something like that." Miko said, obviously trying to trigger Xiao.