Chapter 12: Fucker

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

ϟ Silas ϟ

I glare at this motherfucker in front of me. I unknowingly overheard them chatting when I was passing by. My blood instantaneously began boiling as I heard him say that he didn't mean to hurt her on purpose.

What the fuck did he mean by that.

If he even touched one single body part of hers, I swear the god I'll fucking kill him. I am a mafia boss indeed but if my mother taught me one thing it was to never hurt or slap women.

I hate those kinds of people, it makes me want to kill them painfully and slowly.

I chuckle watching her break up with that douchebag, he did deserve a slap to the face though. Maeve rips her arm away from me and walks away from me and Ethan if that's the asshole's name.

I kick him out of the house and walk towards the kitchen, the anger already showing. "What the fuck was that?" She swiftly turns around meeting my gaze.

She has a fucking big problem.

She keeps looking at me sensing that I'm angry. Not practically at her but I'm just fucking mad.

I stand at the kitchen door full-on glaring at her. She blinks, "What do you mean?" She's obviously pretending to be dumb, who the fuck does she think I am? Does she think that she can fool me?

"I heard what he said, Maeve. What the fuck did he mean by that he didn't hurt you on purpose." I repeat that fucker's words from earlier. Panic flashed through her eyes and her mouth opens but closes shortly after again.

That's what I thought.

"He meant mentally. Not physically." She blurts trying to convince me. She probably doesn't even know what she's talking about. Did someone ever tell her that she's a great liar?

So yes? Then they lied.

I take a few steps towards her as I tower above her. She looks great beneath me - Holy fuck no.

Rimani concentrato, Silas. {Stay focused, Silas.}

I look down at her dark green eyes, heat radiating from my body.

"If I find out that you're lying-," I look her dead in the eye. "You don't even want to know what's going to happen." I snarl, turning away and leaving as nothing happened.

I can sense if she's lying or not - and especially because she can't hide her panic in her face. And she's also a horrible liar.

Una bella bugiarda.{A beautiful liar.}

Cazzo no. {Fuck no.}

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Posted two chapters today!!

What do we think about this chapter?

- Sabrina A. <3

 <3