Chapter 8

CATALIA'S POV:

' There she is! My little sweetheart! ' a deep voice said softly behind the camera. I immediately recognized his voice, Dada...

Dada was holding the camera while he was entering my room. He went closer to my crib and showed baby me to the camera. I was sleeping and heard Dada awed.

' My little sweetheart is still sleeping.' he said and started to wake me up by nudging me gently. ' Lia! It's time to wake up sweetheart!' he did that for a few minutes and then I stirred. Baby me opened her eyes.  ' There's those beautiful blue and green eyes! Good Morning my little sweetheart!' Dada said cutely and started tickling baby me. Baby me started laughing adorably, I could hear My triplets, Blake and Blaze awe.

' Is she awake Dada?! ' a voice from the video asked excitedly. The camera was then focused on toddler Liza who was standing by the door peeking excitedly. Dada laughed and walked closer to toddler Liza.

' Yes she is my little sweetie! And good morning Liza! ' he said and hugged toddler Liza whom hugged her back briefly and ran to the crib.

The camera then focused on the both of us. I could see toddler Liza playing with Baby me. She was singing a child's songs while holding my hands and was moving it as if we were dancing. I could hear and see baby me laughing so much.

Toddler Liza kissed my forehead gently. ' Even if you are not my biological sister, you will always be my baby sister and best friend Lia! As your older sister, I will protect you no matter what! ' she said. I looked at Liza with tears in my eyes and I saw that she also had tears in her eyes and looked at me lovingly. ' I Love You! ' I mouthed. ' I Love You Too! ' she mouthed back and smiled. I smiled back and looked back at the screen.

We watched all of the CDs of me as I grew up through the years all night. Me, Caleb, and Carter eventually fell asleep, me in the middle while the both of them were hugging me from both sides. When I woke up all of us were still on the airbed but we along with the airbed were moved into the living room. Mattresses were around us and I saw that both of my families, Rossi and Del Campo were sleeping beside us. I entangled myself for Caleb and Carter who were still hugging me and River and Ace that were sleeping at our feet, and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After that I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast as I saw that it was already 6:00am. I made 2 breakfast platters, 1 full plate of sandwiches, 1 fruit platter, and different lemonades and fruit infused water. I know you are wondering why I made a lot, trust me, if you saw how big my brother's appetite alone are while eating the lunch feast yesterday, if I made a regular sized breakfast meal these boys will starve for sure.

These are what I made: