The Confrontation

Columbia Texas
Apex HEADQUATERS
Conference room

Pedro to be back was a shocker to the family. He was the reminder of brutal betrayal.

"Its impossible. Last time, we thought he died" Antonio said.
"Unfortunately, He did not " she sighed.
All the glow of meeting her family had been blown out of her face.
She raised her hand to Ezra who was still standing behind him ushering him to give her the documents.

"Here see for yourself " passing the same photographs that she showed Ezra earlier.
"How do you know its photoshopped" Giovanni chided as if he wanted to prove her wrong.

"Do you think I am a fool, Giovanni." She looked at him.

Everyone fall silent as girl who was blushing few moments ago was clearly intimidating their scariest brother.
"Maybe or maybe not" Giovanni smirked

"Then I suppose you should get out of my premises because this is my place and you would not want  to be in the company of a fool anymore. Would you? If you do not trust me, I don't trust you either."

Everybody tensed up at that. Her father was looking at her in awe.
She had grown to become such a personality.

"Enough Giovanni." Emiliano said to his brother.
"But why Emiliano, She was the one who left us. She was the one who knew us all along. She was the who betrayed us." Giovanni shouted raging.
Alexandra clenched her fist.

"Oh, how wrong you are" she really wanted to say it.

"He said enough Giovanni." Dom said making Giovanni shut up.

Looking at the Chaotic scene and raging Alexa. Ezra leaned over the table alongside the Alexa.

"I think this enough of the discussion for today. You are all tired of the journey and Grace is as well We can continue this tomorrow." Ezra spoke.
"Who are you?" Dom asked with the furrowed eyebrows.

"He is Ezra. Our main strategist." Alexa said clearly not wanting to create a new drama.

"Gracie! You can't do that. I wanted to introduce myself in a professional way " he said dramatically.
"Oh you mean, Dramatic way. No thanks" She smirked.

"Oh, I so want to kill you right now" he said irritated.
"Try me" her smirk broaden.
They both he could never do that. But this give the family a conformation that he was much more than just a designated post to her.
A clear of throat by Antonio made them came out of their little bubble.

"Oh Gracie! I am gonna do it anyway. So, hii  guys I am Ezra Milan. I am Gracie's Best friend from when we she was just 11. I am also the person she loves the most." Ezra said smiling.

"Don't brag Ezra" she said calmly.
Everyone nodded but didn't question after that although they made the mental makeup to keep her away from any scrawny boys including Ezra.

"Nice to meet you!" Emiliano said . He was glad at least his baby was not alone through all this times. He didn't like that He claimed to be the person she loved the most because all of them know for whom that place was reserved.
"Same here.So what to do now? " Ezra said looking at Alexa.
"Nothing, Lets go to estate first. I am sure you all would be tired after a long journey. The cars are ready." Alexa said.

"Yeah sure" Mr Ivanov said.
"You too Ezra. You have bags under your eyes." Alexa said with concern.
"Yeah sure!" He wanted to refute that but he didn't want to take all of her attention to herself when her family is watching him like a hawk.

.......
When Alexa said the cars were ready. She didn't expect to drive with her most intimidating brother. As soon as they reached the parking lot. She practically ran to her car and closing it not wanting to travel with any of them. But she did not expect her oldest brother to silently reach her car and sat on the front seat of her car, giving a silent yet stern message to all of his brothers to not follow them.
"Perks of being oldest"she thought.
She was continuously taping get fingers on the stearing wheel with one hand driving and other hand on her neck nervously rubbing.

" You don't need to be nervous, Alexandra." Dom said in the silent car. Which make her loose the control over stearing wheel. She used her second hand to take control of the car not having even a single reaction from his brother.
"He is definitely a stone" she thought.
"I am not." she replied. It was scary sometimes how much they are alike.
"Try again, Alexandra" Domenic said
"Ok. I am" she seethed. She hated that she could still not lie to his brother.
Her brother smiled at her words.
She was still his little sister with just hard covering over her.

"So how's the life here" Dom asked just to relax her a little bit.

"At the beginning, it was tough here but I certainly got hang of it. Then there is Paul and Ezra here helping me to work efficiently. Oh,Paul is my PA. I have a house keeper, Martha. She is such a sweat lady and made the best pancakes ever! You should try it and Now I am ranting so I should just shut up!"
Making Dom laugh.

"I never said I hate it Alexandra, at least this is better than those baby talking about barbies. I think" Dom said making her eyes widen.
"Take that back! I never babbled about these things." She glared at him but her ears were so red.
But Dom find that glare cute.

"Oh sure, You did. I knew, because I was the one who listened to it so much" Dom retorted.

" It was not my fault that you loved me so much to ever told me to shut up!" She retorted but sudden pained expression crossed her eyes. Her eyes watered "and now you don't"  She mumbled but Dom heard her loud and clear in the silent car.
"What was that? Alexandra" Dom asked sternly.

"The truth"

she said looking directly in his eyes.
Before Dom could say anything they reached the estate. Alexandra swiftly pull up the car and went outside the car. She was not mentally prepared for the answer he would have given to her.

"I could never stopped loving you, munchkin"

Thanks for reading the chapter guys.
Don't be the silent readers and do comment.
I love you all