backseat lovers

Author's Note: 

This chapter is a long read, about four times longer than others (a little under 14k words).

Content warning: very, VERY NSFW. This entire chapter is filled with sexually explicit content with very disturbing elements, including but not limited to dubious consent, gun play, danger play, impact play, auto play(?), risk-aware consensual kink, anal fingering, degradation, public sex, biting, choking, slapping, spanking, spitting, etc. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with the contents in this chapter.

***

Oikawa pulled your head forward, looping his hand behind your neck while he smashed his mouth onto yours, roughly kissing your lips and running his fingers through your scalp. Trying your best to place your hands behind the car door, you searched for the window buttons. Once you felt the braille bumps of the switch, you hooked your fingers up, hearing both of the widows start to close.

In an instant, you felt another pair of hands rest on top of yours, pushing down the button of the windows again.

"Nuh-uh," Oikawa mumbled on your lips with a smirk on his face. "Windows stay down."

He locked eyes with you for a moment, seeing only what the dim parking lot lights could luminate. There was a sense of darkness with an incentive behind his eyes, making you simultaneously excited and nervous for what was about to come.

Oikawa leaned back and pressed a button near the rearview mirror with a whirring sound erupting from the car, the top cover beginning to open. Watching the roof go all the way down, you turned back around and quickly looked up at the bridged expressways—not a car in sight.

"Tooru wait," you pleaded, grabbing his hand. "What if someone sees us?"

Oikawa chuckled lightly before looping his left hand around the back of your waist, pulling you into the passenger seat with him. As your legs straddled his hips, he grabbed the back of your neck and pulled your face down, smashing his lips against yours. Briefly after pulling away, he smiled once again, whispering closely in your ear.

"Then let them."

Oikawa pulled your head down once again, running both of his hands roughly all around your body. The friction of fabric between skin became too hot to handle, making the temperature around you increase dramatically, despite the cold spring night. His lips were caressing every inch of your face, neck and chest—anywhere but your own.

While still kissing your lips roughly, Oikawa reached his hands up your top, enabling you to take it off. You placed your hands at the hem of your shirt, swiftly removing it off your body.

Oikawa did the same, reaching his hands behind his head to grab the collar of his shirt, pulling it straight off his shoulders. He caressed the skin on your back with the tips of his fingers before slowly unhooking your bra off, letting your arms pull through the straps. He then threw it over his shoulder with the rest of your clothing before you started to unbuckle his jeans.

While placing both of his hands on your waist, he grabbed the edge of your pants and slipped it down, your ass slowly coming out from behind as the fabric grazed against your exposed skin. It dangled at the edge of your feet before you kicked it off, your body fully naked on top of him.

Oikawa reached up and placed his hand on the base of your throat, gently squeezing the sides of your neck. He slapped your ass before he pulled your head down to his, whispering a command in your ear while his warm breath tickled against your helix. "Get underneath me and spread your legs."