the first meet

Y/n POV
I woke up and looked at the time it was 7:30! Shit I'm late on my first day to damnit! I went and got dressed and then went to the place then this girl name Vanessa told me I'd be in the daycare at day and night I'm off on 1:20 in the morning I said ok and went to the daycare and slid down the slide when I did this robot pick me up "hello new friend aren't you a little to old to be here?" He ask "I'm your new partner y/n actually" I said to him "oh well nice to meet you y/n I'm Sundrop/sunrise!" "Oh well nice to me you Sundrop I guess" I said a little nervous "can you put me down please" I said "Oh my I'm sorry yes of course!" He then puts me down and pats my head and goes to the kids as I sit at the desk"oh also y/n there's only one rule that is to keep the lights on!" Sundrop said to me"ok I guess* I said.

*A couple hours later it's nap time*

Y/n POV
I told sun I had to turn the lights off because some of the kids couldn't sleep with the lights on "NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

Sundrops POV:

I can't let them turn the lights off then moondrop will hurt them and I don't want that to happen he will never hurt my beautiful/handsome y/n I can't risk it then after I snapped out of it y/n was by the light about to turn them off I tried to stop them but it was to late..

Y/n POV

I turned off the lights and then Sun screamed and fall off the desk I looked at him and said "Sundrop I know your scared of the dark but it will be ok I promise" then I heard a raspy voice "oh my I've been waiting to meet you"

339 words