5

Hey I just wanted to say sorry for not posting yesterday and I hope I can post more often with school and everything. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Also go follow my tt to see my real face it's kinzygraham

Sunny runs to the window and tries to listen in on the conversation.

with me and jade*

"What did I tell you?" Jade says.

"Look I'm trying my best okay? I don't want to be mean to him, he doesn't deserve anger being thrown at him." I reply then look down

"Then if you stay away from him I can go and make him grow feelings for me?" Jade says with her hand holding my face up.

I push her hand away then try to go back into the daycare. She trips me then walks into the daycare.

Back to the daycare*

Sun saw the whole thing. I looked at him while I was still laying on the floor, then he ran from the glass. I saw the daycare doors open and sun running to me. He puts his hand out and he helps me up.

"Why did Jade do that to you..?" Sunny asks while holding my hands making eye contact.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." I say quickly then break eye contact and go back into the daycare.

Sun followed behind me with a worried face. Jade was sitting in the desk chair waiting for sundrop. I ran to the daycare bathrooms and locked myself in a stall. I bursted out into tears with my hand over my mouth so no one would hear me.
"Sunny is going to hate me. I don't want to lose him because of her. He means so much to me, why can't my life be fucking normal." I thought to myself.

The lights turned off. I can't move, I'm scared, I stood in my position as I was before. It is pitch black in here and I'm the only one in here. I see a little bit of light come into the bathroom. It starts coming over to my stall. Then I remembered, that's moon! Oh wait.. I can't do anything . I don't want him to see me like this. I cover my whole face with my hands. The door opens, I guess I didn't lock it..

He opens the door with kind of a sad face. He walks into the stall and grabs my hands gently. He sees my face and realized I have been crying. Moon pulled me into a hug, I was shocked he did that. After he hugged me I broke down even more from his comforting. I hugged him back. His hug felt amazing.

He pulled away from the hug, then asked.-
"Y/n what's wrong..? You know you can tell me and sunny anything, right?"

" I know but if I could tell you I would, i'm sorry moon.."I say. I start to walk out of the bathroom then the lights turn on.

I walk and enter one of the Jungle Jims. Sun comes out of the bathroom and runs into Jade. Sunny thinks of an idea,-

"Hey could we all play tag? It's so boring doing nothing." Sun said .

"Sure." Jade says.

"Great let me go get Y/n!" sunny responded.

He started running up to where I was and convinced me to play tag with them. We both got down to where Jade was. We both decided that I should be it. I gave them 10 seconds to run. Then I saw sunny and bolted at him. He started running but I got close enough and tagged him. I ran somewhere viewing sundrop chasing Jade. Jade was now it. I lost sight of her. So I went over by the rope web, it was the highest viewing point except for suns room. I grabbed onto one of the ropes and leaned over holding onto the ropes looking for Jade. My legs were the only thing hanging onto the Jungle Jim now, they didn't have good grip.

Let's just say I found Jade. I didn't hear her but she snuck up behind me. She pushed me off of the Jungle Jim and startled me, which then made me let go of the rope web. The rope web is the highest part of the Jungle Jim, it's like a window from a second story house. I hit the ground in a matter of seconds. After that it all went black.Why did this bitch come in my life to fuck it up. She is like a devil, what an evil bitch.

I woke up in Sun's room in the morning, I was wearing a long t-shirt and my underwear. I opened my eyes more and saw my clothes folded on a chair a bit away from me. Sunny wasn't in here with me though? I forgot, he's probably working. Wait he can't be working cause it's a Sunday. Where is he?

I get up and a huge headache hits my head instantly. I sit back down on his bed. I try to bare though the horrible headache and start wondering his room of where he could be. I go to the edge of his room then see him talking to Jade.

"I feel so bad for y/n, I wonder what happened.." Sun said with a sad face.

"Me too. But now that their is sleeping maybe I can fill in for them~" Jade says while getting on sunny's lap.

"Wait, how do know what me and y/n do?" Sun said with a surprised look.

"Oh I can hear you guys and hearing you turns me on sundrop~ Don't deny your feelings for me."Jade told sun with a seductive voice.

"Get off of me please.." Sunny said to jade.

She starts to grind on sundrop while her hands start roaming his body. Sun couldn't get another word out because Jade kissed him.

I knew that sneaky bastard would do something like this and try to take control of him. He didn't deserve that. I was going to walk over to them but then forgot I was at the edge of sun's room. I lost my balance and fell into the ball pit. They both heard the noise of me hitting the ball pit and walked over to see what happened. I got up slowly and put my hand on my head, then groaned.

"Y/n! You shouldn't be doing dangerous stuff like that! Are you alright?" Sunny said while helping me out of the ball pit.

"Thank you sunny, I'm fine." I replied to him

I looked over to Jade with a jealous look on her face. I can't remember what happened barely. I sit on the floor and doze off a bit. Sun leaves the room for a few minutes and Jade grabs my face.

"No matter what I do, he always cares about you more." Jade says frustrated.

She jerks my face and lets go.

"I guess there is only one thing to do now, if i want to win him over." Jade says with a weird look in her eye.

She grabs something from behind the office desk and starts running at me. I get up quickly and move out of my spot. Her knife is stuck in the ground which leaves me probably four seconds to run somewhere. She gets her weapon out of the ground and starts walking looking around for me.

I hide in one of the activity houses. I don't have enough stamina to run out of the daycare so I have to do something,quickly. She walks past where I'm hiding, so I decide to get out and jump on her. She falls down and her knife is out of reach now.

She flips us over and she is now on top. She tries to grab her knife but then i kick her stomach. She takes a few breathes, grabs the weapon, and jumps on me again.

"IT'S TIME TO FINISH THE JOB ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Jade yells.

She rises her arm and was going to swing at me. I covered my eyes waiting for her to swing. I open my eyes and see bonnie grabbing her wrists.

"what do you think you're doing to them." bonnie says with a deep voice.

"LET ME FINISH THIS YOU DUMB RABBIT!" she gets out of his grip and stabs bonnie in his head.
Out of anger I jump on Jade, we both start fucking eachother up at this point, blood, bruises, and cuts are everywhere on both of us. I punch her one more time and she becomes unconscious. I crawl over to bonnie and see that he is shut off.

Sundrop walks in the daycare and looks at what he missed. He runs over to us,

"Y/n, what happened?! who is that?!"sun asks worried.

I look over at him with tears falling from my eyes.

"she hurt bonnie.." I saw while trying not to stutter.

sun crawls over to me and looks at bonnie.

"I can fix him, he will be fixed y/n don't worry." sun says with reassurance.