Chapter 5

The aesthetic of Fazer Blast was space related, with silver walls and planet stickers, as well as bright white lights creating the effect of being in a spaceship.

The both of you stood before a robot, in the shape of a S.T.A.F.F bot, instead with a space helmet on. You turned your head to see cardboard cutouts of all the Glamrock band in space suits, with cheesy smiles on their faces. You stared at Monty, then at his space suit cardboard cut out, holding in a laugh.

"Yeah yeah go away" The gator rolled his eyes and pushed you forward lightly. You laughed at Monty's embarrassment before continuing forward toward the robot.

To the left of you, within this futuristic, spaceship themed room, was a table of tinfoil like costumes, some adult sized and some children sized, with orange bands around them and the helmets to accompany them.

"Put one on" you teased at Monty, who rolled his eyes again, with a slight huff, but a joking attitude.

"Hello orange team! Blue team does not stand a chance with a team like you" The bot suddenly awoke from its dormancy.

"Before we begin let's go over some rules" The robot continued in a monotone.

"Yeah yeah whatever, just point and shoot." Monty shoved the bot, causing it to spin in circles behind the desk.

Monty picked up two silver Fazer Blasters, one for himself and another for you. The gator handed it to you, and you admired it in your hand.

"Now remember you have to shoot AT the robots, nowhere else. Can't be that hard, sweet cheeks" Monty teased, that smirk appearing on his face again.

Before you could blush you pointed the Fazer Blaster toward Monty.

"Friendly fire fucker!" You joked. You didn't pull the trigger however, in caution of hurting Monty at all.

"You wouldn't wanna do that" Monty said sternly.

"It would hurt, you wouldn't want to hurt me, your saviour" Monty then joked, in a pleading tone. You laughed, however, you contemplated how Monty was even able to feel pain. He was a robot after all, it made you question how sentient these animatronics really were. Monty had seemed to have human emotions so far, as well as the rest of the animatronics.

Only few robots in the world had such sentience...

"Let's have fun" You said, entering the Fazer Blast game with anticipation. Monty following behind you with an eager smile on his jaws.

"ROUND ONE" A voice from above spoke in a radio, comedic tone.

"Get to the flag and protect it" Monty ordered, a claw on the trigger of his Fazer blaster, you did the same with your own as you made your way through the maze like room.

It was quite easy to make your way to the flag, after a few twists and turns you saw the flag pitched behind a small wall.

The lights around you began to glow green, blue and red in a flashing pattern. When you approached the flag with Monty, you pointed your Fazer Blaster at the front opening, while Monty pointed his toward the left.

As soon as the first bot approached in the shape of another S.T.A.F.F bot, but with two awkwardly placed green antenna on its head.