Chapter 2

Dang, anyways- here chapter 2

"Xiao please sit next to....."
As the teacher says that, everyone was serious, seems they all want to be seatmate with Xiao....

"Please sit next to Hu Tao..."(So u thought it was gonna be Venti?, Sorry bestie but im ruining your happiness/jjj, but dont THIS IS STILL XIAOVEN FIC😚)

Xiao realized that she was the one who accidentally bumped him, as he walk to his chair, Hu tao waved at him and said "Ah, you're the Prince, im really sorry about earlier...", "Its fine" Xiao said calm to Hu tao, "Wanna be friends?" Hu tao said, "Um sure i guess"....

Few weeks later they became close ...

As soon, while they were walking in the hall way, a girl(or should i say boy😚) bumped into him and they fell, well guess what happend their lips met...

"Ugh" Xiao saying aggresive, "Great!". "I- wohoo, that was nice/j" Hu tao teasing Xiao, "Im sorry, im sorry, the teacher was calling me and i was rushing, i didnt see you, bye!" The girl(boy😚) said, the girl has two braids that has glowing blue in the end of the braids and her(his) hair color is like blue black or smt😊...

"Now great, im going in the bathroom!" Xiao screaming in the hallways...

"That was nice/jjjj hehehe~" Hu tao said, " Haha so 'FUNNY' Hu Tao".....

"OH, sorry, just teasing you, oh and yeah, you said yo me that you want to participate the music club?"

"Ah yes...."

"Sorry i cant help you going in there, my mom is calling me so bye!" Hu tao said..

"Bye", I said to Hu tao, I walked alone going in the music club, good thing no one disturbed me.

After a while i finally got in the Music club, as soon i opened the door i saw.....

318 words

DANG, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT YE.😚

IM MAKING ONLY SHORT CHAPTERS, ILL TRY TO MAKE A LONG ONE IF I CAN😥