PART 5

Meenakshi's POV

                 I went into our bedroom with a water bottle in my hand and saw my husband reading a book sitting on the bed and I placed the water bottle on the table beside him.

                After my husband read the book he placed it on the table beside him and pulled me towards him and pushed me on the bed and hovered over me to get intimate.

                 After he was done, he asked me to change the bedsheet and went into the washroom to clean himself and then I struggled to get out of the bed and somehow successed and wore my blouse and skirt and wrapped the saree like a shawl and changed the bedsheet and went into the washroom to clean myself and changed my clothes and switched off the lights and got into the bed.

                  I always felt unwanted as he never cuddled or even touched me with affection after having sex. He only touches me to have sex and never talks to me about anything other than ordering me to do something. As soon as he was done he leaves me and sleeps without any care for me. He told me to always change the bedsheet and clean myself and change into fresh set of clothes after having sex as he hates untidiness but he doesn't care that it takes me lot a effort to even get up after sex.

                    With these thoughts in my mind, tears welled up in my eyes but as I knew there is nothing that I can do about this, I started thinking about tomorrow's cooking and chores to distract myself and eventually fell asleep.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.