Tape 00: Beginning

Y/n age 15 charged and wanted for

Attempted homicide

Shoplifting and Robbery

Underage drinking and use of illegal substances

Arson

-

she was fucked from birth to say the least

Her mom known as Bonnie was a murderer and a psychopath. Her father aka Cylde was also a murder. They were charged with murders, robbery's and burglarys. When she was 16 they were killed by police after getting caught in their car.

She was known as Bonnie and Cyldes kid. People were scared of her. She was wanted for many crimes in America so with no other choice she escaped to Japan at the age of 18 with the help of her connections. (You took cyldes last name 'barrow' but go by a fake one 'l/n')

Deciding that "laying low" would be wise she became a tattoo Artist. Specifically a artist for criminals. It is obvious that she had no true intentions of laying low. She lived on the excitement and thrill that she is hunted and wanted in several states.

(Does not follow the correct timeline and events in Tokyo Revengers)

Sitting at the front desk of the tattoo parlor "l/n ink" you sat boredly looking at more tattoo ideas for yourself. That is when two males walked in. They walked up and you got a good look at them. The first one was taller and had two brown braids with blonde half way? The other was slightly shorter and had blondish hair with blue streaks in it. Their eyes were the same violet tones.

"Welcome what are you two looking for today?" You didn't even attempt to look friendly or anything. The taller one speaks first.

"We want chest and back tattoos exactly like this." He holds up a sketch which was clear. You nodded your head as this was a cool design especially how if you were to put the two halves together it would make a full picture.

"Mm very nice. Go take a seat and I'll be there in a minute" you got up to go wash and sanitize your hands.

"she looks familiar" the blonde one examines in a hushed tone