Chapter 4: Justin

If anyone had told me a week ago that I would be going on a trip to Hawaii with the president of OT-com, I'll have tied them up and called a mental asylum. Yet here I was, in the driver sit of my boss's car, in Hawaii.

Ria sat beside me on the passenger sit, scrolling through her phone and president Orsini had her head leaned back on the car sit with her eyes closed.

I wasn't at all prepared for this trip. Even my mum and sister were shocked at the arrangement, but I assured them it was a normal occurrence since I was a secretary to the owner, and they understood.

Guess I just have to roll with this and make sure I don't get fired within three weeks.

A cellphone rang in the silence and Ria pulled it out from the pocket of her jean jacket. She stared at it for a while and look over her shoulder at the president "president, it's miss Williams" she said

The president sighed tiredly but didn't move from her position "put it on speaker" she ordered and Ria did just that.

"Hi sis, what's up?" A bubbly voice rang out from the cell, and I wondered if who ever is on the line was really referring to this ice cold president.

"Hi Chloe" she replied in a gentle voice that almost threw me off my sit.

I had no idea she was capable of being gentle to anyone. Yes, she's always so calm and composed but never gentle.

Who ever is on the other side of the line must be someone very special to her. A family member perhaps.

"What's with your tone of voice? you sound tired" the girly voice said with concern.

"I'm fine, I just had a long flight"

"Flight?" Chloe asked "but you just got back from LA yesterday"

"Yeah I did. But I have some business in Hawaii, so here am I"

Chloe sighed "I bet you went straight to the office after you returned yesterday" the president kept quiet, so Chloe went on "seriously Natalia, you should get some bloody rest sometimes. You're always working and it's going to get you sick"

So the president name is Natalia. Pretty name.

"I'm fine Chloe, you don't have to worry about me, worry about yourself instead. Aren't you in collage now?"

"Yeah but I take a break sometimes you know, I get really good sleep and I even party. You should do the same, have fun for once in your life"

"I'm sure you didn't call me to scold me about my lack of fun and partying" she told her with a sigh.

"No I didn't" her tone of voice suddenly took on an excited one "I just want to remind you that game day is coming up soon, and you most definitely shouldn't miss it"

"I won't" Natalia replied dryly.

"You better not, cause if you do, I'll come over there myself and whoop your ass"

"LANGUAGE CHLOE, YOU'RE AT THE TABLE!!!" a different voice yelled from the phone.

"Sorry mum" Chloe apologized in a small voice, and I smiled in amusement.

"Chloe is that all?" Natalia sounded fed up with her already.

"No. You should bring a date, cause game day this year is going to be special"

"I don't do dates Chloe, and you know that"

"It's an order" Chloe snap "do it or i'm handing mum the phone"

"Please don't. I'm fed up with your lectures of rest and partying, and I don't need another"

"Does that mean you're bringing a date?"