Chapter 64- Agree to disagree

"Ready, bow!" Johnny instructed. It was the second day of training and Y/N was hoping that the two sensei's would finally agree on something. The class bowed before standing returning back to their positions. "Sensei Lawrence and I have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament." Daniel stated. "But we have different ways of getting you there." Johnny added.

"We realize that teaching you opposing view points at the same time can be a little confusing."

So we've discussed it and come up with a solution. We're gonna divide and conquer.  Eagle Fang trains out front."

"And I'll be back here with the Miyagi-Dos."

"I thought we were stronger working together." Y/N stated. "We're still working together." Daniel replied. "Just separately. On opposite ends of the dojo." Johnny added. Y/N, Miguel, and Sam all glanced at each other. "All right, Eagles, follow me." Johnny instructed before walking away. "Miyagi-Dos over here."

The kids all walked off, leaving Y/N, Sam, and Miguel. "Well I guess see you after class." Y/N said. Sam nodded. "I guess so." She replied. Her eyes darted over to Miguel but he was already walking away. Y/N stared at her best friend. What is going on?

Y/N shook her head and walked towards the front. She was just being paranoid. Sam was her friend and Miguel was her boyfriend. She had nothing to worry about. "Fall in!" Johnny instructed as the Y/N jogged over to them. The kids got into their row and stared at Johnny, waiting for his next instruction. "Hawk, since you're new to Eagle Fang, come on up."

Hawk bowed before walking over to Johnny. Before anyone could blink, Johnny dropped down and delivered a front sweep, causing Hawk to fall over. Y/N winced as he hit the ground hard. "What the heck?" Hawk questioned. "Today we're gonna practice our front sweeps. On Hawk." Johnn explained. Hawk pushed himself to his feet and walked over to Johnny. "All right. I know I was a dick, but I'm sorry."  Hawk apologized. Y/N knew he felt sorry for everything he did but not everyone was so sure.

"Talk is cheap. Penis Breath, you're up." Johnny stated. Mitch moved forward and gave Hawk a look before doing the sweep. Hawk fell to the ground again, coughing as he landed. "Ow." He groaned. "Stop whining like a little bitch and get up," Johnny said with a roll of his eyes. "Alright, I think he's had enough," Y/N said as she helped him up. "Yeah, you're right. Y/N why don't you show him that new punch I showed you?" Johnny suggested.

Y/N's eyes widened. "I'm not gonna do that." She replied. "Come on don't be a pussy punch him in the face." Johnny instructed. "I'll do it." Bert volunteered. Bert moved in front of Y/N and brought his fist back, hitting Hawk in his crotch. Hawk grabbed his crotch in pain and sunk to the ground. "You punched him in the balls? What the hell is wrong with you?" Johnny questioned.

Gus went next and punched Hawk in the stomach, making him double over again. "Nice shot, Gus. Right in the gut." Johnny complimented. "Sensei Lawrence. " Daniel's voice spoke, making all the kids stop. "Yes, sir!" Johnny replied, turning to him. "May I have a word with you?" Daniel asked. Johnny nodded. "All right, guys, everybody take five. Walk it off." Johnny encouraged, patting Hawk on the back before walking away with Daniel.

"Do you need some ice or anything?" Y/N asked, Hawk and he slowly sat down. "Yeah but I'll get some later, don't worry." He reassured with a smile. Y/N nodded and turned to look at Miguel, only to see him looking in the direction of where Johnny and Daniel went.

"What's going on in the pretty little head of yours?" Y/N asked, walking over to him. Miguel turned and looked at her, a smile forming on his face. "Just wondering what Sensei and Mr. LaRusso are talking about." He replied. "I bet they're talking about us." She said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I bet they're saying how much better I am than you at karate."

"You wish." Miguel scoffed. Before Y/N could reply, she heard arguing coming from Daniel and Johnny. "I knew this was going to be a disaster." Daniel snapped. "Everything's a disaster with you." Johnny fired back. "What? Me?" Daniel scoffed.

"Hey, Mr. LaRusso can we talk?" Hawk asked, coming out of the dojo. "What?" Daniel asked angrily. " I don't know where I fit in here," Hawk replied. "What did you expect? You burned bridges with pretty much everyone here." He snapped. Hawk looked down before storming away. "Hawk?" Y/N questioned, jogging after him. "Hey, hey. Ignore him, he's just angry." Y/N said. "Yeah well maybe he's right. I'm going home."

Hawk walked off, making Y/N feel bad. She jogged back to the dojo to find Daniel and Johnny still arguing. "What the hell did you do?" Johnny asked angrily. "What did I do? I'm not the one who'a been kicking his ass all day." Daniel replied. "We're training for the All Valley, not some yoga competition." Johnny argued.

"Hey, don't disrespect my dojo in front of your students."

"Don't tell me how to run my class. I'll do whatever the hell I want."

"Both of you knock it off, you're acting like little kids." Y/N stated, causing the two men to stop. They both looked at her before turning back to each other. "Class is over, let's go home." Johnny spat. Daniel glared at him before turning around and walking away.
--------------------------------
"Look I tried. The only thing LaRusso and I have in common is hating Kreese. I thought that was enough but its not." Johnny said as he hitched his bag onto his shoulder. "You call that trying?" Y/N asked. Johnny glared at her making her raise he hands in surrender. "I'm just asking."

"There's gotta be a way to make it work. You guys just have to connect." Miguel tried. "It's not gonna happen. We're too different. There's too much history between us." Johnny argued. "It's not like you guys dated and had a bad breakup. You're both just too stubborn to get over a stupid rivalry. Unless you guys did date and you didn't tell me." Y/N interjected.

Johnny rolled his eyes. "No, we didn't date and it's not that easy. Just both of you forget it, We'll take down Cobra Kai on our own." He replied. Johnny patted Miguel on his arm before turning around and walking to his apartment. "What about Rocky III?" Miguel asked, making Johnny stop. Y/N looked at Miguel confused. What is he talking about?

Johnny turned back around. "What about it?" He asked. "How did Rocky defeat Clubber Lang?" Miguel asked. Y/N realized what he was doing. He was using it as a way to convince Johnny on how much stronger he would be if he and Daniel worked together. "Did he do it alone? No. He and Apollo had to work together."

"Even though they had all that history, even though they're complete opposites, they made it work," Y/N added. Miguel nodded. "And it was only because someone had to reach out first. That was Apollo." Miguel said. "Why can't LaRusso be Apollo?" Johnny asked. "Cause striking first is more badass." Miguel replied with a smile. Johnny looked at them. "I'll think about it." He said, before turning around and walking into his apartment.

Once the door was closed, Y/N turned to Miguel. "That was really smart thinking." She said. "What's with the tone of surprise?" Miguel asked, jokingly. "It's because I'm surprised you thought of something that would actually get through to him. Dad's the most stubborn person on the planet and you actually seemed to get through to him."

Miguel wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulders and pulled her into him. "Well maybe I'm smarter then you give me credit for." He teased. Y/N laughed. "Now if we can get Mr. LaRusso to listen than maybe we can keep the two dojos together." Y/N said. "Don't worry. Me and Sam got together and figured out a plan."

Y/N felt her heart stop at Sam's name. The two of them were alone, together, planning. Y/N didn't know why but she couldn't stop thinking about the two of them. Y/N noticed how Sam kept sneaking looks at Miguel. Y/N wanted to trust Sam but it was proving to be quite difficult.

"Y/N, babe, you ok?" Miguel asked. "What? Oh yeah. I gotta go but I'll catch up with you later." Y/N replied. "Oh ok. I love you." Miguel said, placing a kiss on her lips. Y/N kissed back before pulling away. "I love you too." She replied before turning around and walking into her apartment. Once the door was closed, she leaned against it and closed her eyes. What am I supposed to do?

---------------------------

A/N Two chapters in one night y'all. Also, I decided to start some drama between Sam and Y/N because why the heck not? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and stay hydrated.