Thirty Two

The last ball of the season was here. Some people would be hating it, for it signified that they could not find a match.

Emme's dress was blue with gold and silver embroidery all around. The ribbon below her breast was white, but had a diamond broach set in the center of it with other smaller diamonds lining it. Her necklace was shimmering and bold, which brought out her eyes. For the final ball in London, she had to go all out.

William and Emma walked into the Hastings Ball with her arm around his. She talked to all the married women of the Ton trying to get to know them since she was invited to all the married womens clubs.

"Shall we dance like it was our first one?" William asked pulling her onto the dance floor where they started to dance.

"I'm not sure our first dance was all that well." Emma laughed.

"Maybe, but it was definitely eventually." William explained. "You know I love a challenge."

"Oh so I'm a challenge?" She questioned him laughing.

"Well, you just have a burning fire in you that I admire." He answered.

"And you are quite the man, you know. It is not everyday you can find someone who happens to mathc you so perfectly, especially with humor like ours." She spoke to him.

"I suppose I'm just lucky, not everyone can find a girl like you." He smiled. "Hopefully our children will have the same humor."

She grinned. She wanted to be a mom, and she was excited William felt the same, and this quickly. "We'll have two girls and a boy, I think. They'll all be our mini me's and we'll be the family everyone in the Ton is jealous of."

"That's quite the expectations." He said to her.

"I'm a women who knows what she wants, shouldn't you like that?" She laughed as they left the dance floor. "I shall speak with my sister. I will be back maybe."

"Only a maybe?" He asked before kissing her goodbye.

Emme walked over to Daphne, but before she could the queen stopped her. She looked like she always did, important and quite expensive.

"Do you believe there should be royal grandchildren on the way." The queen asked.

"Perhaps, we'll have to wait and see." She smirked.

"I do hope you have some soon, my only legitimate grandchild is practically your age and I would hope for more babies, so my bloodline doesn't end this insufferably." Queen Charlotte said before it started to rain.

William and Emme took each others hands and ran under a balcony to get coverage. People moved so they could get there first.

Lady Danbury basically kicked out every attendant. William and Emma ran out to their carrige holding hands and laughing while wet. When they got in their, he started kissing her.

"You know, your mother was already pestering me about children." She finally said.

"That is quite alright with me." He said as he held her face.