PART 6

Meenakshi's POV

The next day, I woke up much earlier than the regular days as Sudha would come back from her parents home after more than a month, so my mother in-law and grandmother in-law instructed me to cook Sudha's favourite dishes.

After cooking, I went to my children's room to wake them up and then packed their lunch boxes and then made tea and served tea and breakfast for everyone and then after everyone left for their destinations, I had a quick breakfast and resumed cooking.

As I was done with cooking, there were voices from hall, so I went to the hall to see Sudha and her brother who came to drop her home. I quickly went back to kitchen and fetched them cool water and after few formalities, I went back to kitchen to make apple juice and then brought apple juice for everyone present.

Sudha sat between my mother in-law and grandmother mother in-law on the three seated sofa whereas her brother sat on the one seated one. As they were speaking so enthusiastically, I didn't know what to talk or do. So, then I again went into kitchen and started cleaning the already clean tables.

I passed my time doing nothing and then as my father in-law came home, I realised that it was time for lunch, so I gave him water to drink and started arranging the dining table but they were so involved in their chatting that they forgot time and even my father in-law and Sudha's brother got busy in their talks. But I was really hungry as I didn't have a proper breakfast. I felt like eating but I know that it's not respectful eating like that, so I drank water to control my hunger but they were not even getting up.

I didn't know why my father in-law was not ready to eat as he should go back to work. I didn't know what they were talking that they completely forgot about food.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.