✨💜Chapter 44💜✨

*Y/n's pov*

I sighed in relief as I send mine and my partner's assignment to our class teacher.

It was already past midnight.I haven't even showered yet.

I got up from my study table and stretched my whole body which made bone cracking sounds.

I head towards my bathroom and took a shower.

I changed into my pjs and then layed on my bed.

*my pjs*

I took my phone from my night stand.

I started scrolling through twitter as I haven't opened it for like eternity.

I was enjoying reading an argument going on in the comment section of some random post.

I heard a knock on my door. I flinched and closed my phone immediately after exiting the app.
I put it on my night stand without making any sound and got up and rushed to my room's door to open it as I heard another knock but a bit more loudly.

I opened it just to see all of my brothers standing in front of me.

I frowned seeing them with pillows in their hands.

They all smiled and signalled me to move aside.

I did wht they said and I let them in.

They all settled on my bed and couch.

I was gonna ask that why they all were here but jk oppa interrupted me.

Jk:"We all wanted to do mini a sleep over with u! Sry for waking u up"

Y/n:"Ahh it's ok oppa! But where we all gonna sleep?! We can't fit in one bed tho"

Jin:"Don't worry about that! Just come and lay down here!"

I nodded and go to the bed. Soon they all slept around me cuddling me.

I swear Idk how did they all fit inside my bed!?

I sighed and thought of going to sleep as I don't wanna have dark circles under my eyes tomorrow morning.
____________________________________

The next morning...

*Bts's pov but jk*

We all woke up by phone ringing sound except jk and y/n. Of course they both r heavy sleepers.

We all got up and go downstairs as the telephone was ringing.

Someone rarely calls on this telephone.

Namjoon picks up the call.

*Namjoon's pov*

I pick up the call...

???:"Hello, is this on of the Kim siblings I'm talking to?!"

Namjoon:"Yes? How may I help u?"

???:"Pls come to xxxxx hospital as soon as possible"

Namjoon:"Huh?! But why?"

???:"Ur parents have gotten into an plane crash while returning from paris to seoul...They r badly injured"

My eyes widened as heard that.

Namjoon:"O-ok we-we r c-coming"

I looked at others with my teary eyes and said that we've to go to hospital.

Jimin said that we've to take jk and y/n with us.

I said no bcoz I don't want tgem to know it rn.

They all were asking me reasons at why we all r going to hospital but I didn't said anything.

Soon we reached there and rushed inside the hospital as soon as possible.
____________________________________
(to be continued)

Love y'all💜💜💜💜

Vote if u don't want joon to shave ur eyebrows off!