Chapter 10

You hold on to Sarah because that's the only thing you can in order to calm down. But you don't know what to say, so you're in a bit of a dilema there.

'What do we do, are they going to kill us?'

'I don't know I mean-'.

You stop yourself, because all people who have the intention to kill you tend to act like they're polite in order to make you feel safe around them, and that freaked you out evern more. John seemed nice enough, even though he didn't really say much, except that little conversation you had with you in the elevator. 

'That man with dressed in black, the one that held the gun in our direction... Was he rude? Or was he nice?' Sarah was shaking in your arms and you patted her back, though you felt like that didn't really thing that would help in this situation. 

'Hey was fairly nice, but he didn't really seem to be interested in doing anything harmful'.

You looked around the room and saw a mini bar, 'look, we can have something to drink, I'm a little thirsty after all', you pulled Sarah along with you so that she could choose what to have.
You could make drinks yourself, but you preferred the usual soft drinks which they surpringly had.
You opened up a can of coke and took a swig, 'coke, is always great', you went to the window where you could see the surroundings.
Sarah had returned to the bed and sipped soms sprite, you could still see thaat she was still rather nervous.

'You'll be fine'.

Shut the fuck up, you're only making things worse, you know nothing.

So after that comment you keep quiet and let her take everything in.