Chapter 3: Drawing

Y/N's POV:

Sun led me to a table full of kids drawing pictures. Some looked a year younger then me. Most looked 5 years younger then me.

"Heya guys! We have a new friend here, so make some room so they can have fun too!"

He walked off to great some other kids.

I slowly sat down at the small table and picked up a piece of paper.

It seems like they where drawing.

I started drawing whatever came to mind.

The other kids started looking weirdly at me. I always got weird looks at school because of my pale skin and bandages.

"Why do you have such pale skin? You look like a monster." A blonde- pick me ish type asked.

I simply ignored her. I deal with people like that all the time.

I continued drawing.

"Why do you have so many bandages? What happened to you?" Another little kid asked.

Everyone at the table was still looking at me weirdly.

Still, I continued my drawing.

"Answer us! Why are you so creepy and freaky!?" The kid started pulling at my hair. I was used to the movement of someone pulling my hair since my father and mother did it all the time.

I again, ignored them. I didn't know what I was drawing but it started to come together. Usually when I draw I just start drawing and it turns out good.

After about 10 minutes of drawing, Sun came back over.

"Alright everyone, let's see what everyone drew!"

The first couple kids went up and explained what they draw and showed it to everyone. Sun complimented on them and moved on to the next person.

Then it was finally my turn. I slowly walked up and showed it.

"I don't know what it is, I just drew it from the bottom of my heart."

Everyone stepped back in fear

Sun was confused, so he looked over at the drawing to see what was wrong with it.

"See, I told you guys she was a monster! Where all gonna die!" I don't know why these dumb ass kids think a stupid drawing is gonna kill them.

They starting running around screaming

Sun looked over at me in fear, even tho he was smiling I could tell.

He started to gather all the little kids and tell them everything is gonna be okay.

I was embarrassed, I thought this would be a better place for me but I guess not.

I ran up and went into these play pin type tube things. I sat down and lowered my head into my legs. I started crying.

I just wanna die. Why can't I die.

Hey guys! Just letting you know, I'll probably upload more often, since I'm gonna be off school a lot. So yea! Once again, feel free to recommend things for future chapters! Oh and also, I've been thinking about changing the cover, so if you have any suggestions, please comment them! Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day!