17. A proposal

"Honey, you didn't said anything earlier. "
said Mrs jeon with a sad face.

"But anyways he is good guy, I met him at a business party and he is very polite and handsome too. "
she continued while nudging junglook's shoulder.

"But appa.. I'm his elder brother and I'm not even married. "
said jimin supported by Jackson.

"Appa. I'm not ready for a marriage . I didn't completed my studies. "
said jungkook with hesitation.

"Baby, I know. I'm not at all forcing you. It's your life and your decisions. I was providing you a good choice. This is a good proposal for you my son. Oky. "

"Also, uncle said that Hwang-in is paying a visit here after lunch.
So be prepared. "

Mr jeon added with a sweet smile and went to his study.

Jimin and Jackson are still fighting about who will get married first.
Mark and yoongi are enjoying the brothers fight.
Mrs jeon took the finished dishes and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook is starring into the space , not minding the surrounding.

What nobody noticed is that, without uttering a single word .. Taehyung went straight to his room upstairs leaving a half finished food.. Chuckling dryly.

Did nobody noticed him?

_________✨__________

After an hour, taehyung is feeling thirsty and proceed to the kitchen to take water bottle from the fridge.
On his way down the stairs, he saw jungkook talking with someone..happily... Smiling widely too..

His thoughts were disturbed when,out of nowhere jimin hugged him from behind surprising the other.

"Tae, what happened to you? "
asked jimin while looking at his soul mate concerned.

"What? Nothing happened. "
replied taehyung a bit coldly making jimin pout.

'I'll find your problem before sunset..you idiot.' thought jimin and promised himself.

"Jimin, is he the guy uncle talking about. "
questioned taehyung out of curiosity.

Jimin looked at the couple talking and smiling at each other on the living room and replied,
"yes it's him. They look good together right? "
said jimin and squealed in his high pitched voice.

Taehyung nodded and chuckled lightly..
"They look perfect".

Taehyung went back to his room without drinking water and stood by the balcony trying to control his emotions.
His emotions are creating a world War 3 in his heart and mind making him more frustrated.

He saw two figures walking in the garden talking to each other near the pond. They are throwing stones into the pond and playing like some excited kids.