⚾︎| chapter eleven

KELANI PARKER
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

2 days ago. 2  fucking days ago I ran into the person that I wanted to never see again. Oh well I jinxed it. He made my life a living hell, I can't even look at him.

It's now Friday. The project I have with Christian is due exactly next week. Oh boy I hope we get a good grade on it we worked so hard. Christian is coming over for the project today so we can finish it.

I walk into school and see Christian talking to his teammates, they are probably talking about what happened at the game. Oh I don't even want to think about it.

It's now 6th period. Oh I love this class, only because it's the last class and I can go home finally. I walk into the class and sit next to Dallas, like always. 

*****

School is over. The weekend finally, Christian said he was coming to my dorm right after school so I best get going.

I walk up to my dorm room and unlock it. I walk over to my room door and open it to see Christian sitting on my desk chair. 

"Took you long enough, Partner" He says playing with his pen.

I set my bag down on my bed and lay on it. "How did you get in?" I ask him and he looks at me.

He clears his throat and slightly smiles. "Coco." he says and looks away.

Figured.

I sit up. "Well anyways, let's just finish the project" I smile at him.

After a couple of hours, We decided to watch a movie in my room.

Christian turns to me which causes me to look at him. 

"Weird question.." He says.

"Hit me." I say. Okay my anxiety right now.

"Actually two." He raises up two fingers and smiles.

"Okay.." I shrug my shoulders, I'm scared now.

"How do you know Blake?" He asks me.

Wow straight into it. What the hell do I say?

"He was my ex boyfriend" I say nervously I take a pause not wanting to say the next sentence. "He actually abused me, physically and emotionally."

I've never told anyone about it. Except my mom, I don't feel comfortable telling anyone. But for some strange reason I didn't hesitate to tell Christian.

He looks at me speechless but finally opens his mouth so speak. "I'm so sorry Kelani" He says and hugs me.

Woah.

I hug him back and clear my throat. "What was your other question?" I ask and furrow my eyebrows.

He clears his throat and sits up a little more, "I forgot." He smiles.

We look at each other for a moment or two. He leans in closer, my chest rising and falling as he gets closer to me.

He then presses his lips against mine, I hesitate but kiss him back. I place my hand on his neck, he has his hand on my waist.

"We shouldn't do this." He says still kissing me.

I ignore his comment.

He pulls away and I just sit there trying to catch my breath, he runs his hand through his hair and curses under his breath.

"I'm sorry Kelani." He says, What is he sorry for? 

"Kissing you was a mistake, I'm only going to hurt you and I don't want that for you." He says getting up and grabbing his bag, then suddenly walks out the room.

I get up and go after him. "Really? Your just going to come up with an excuse "you don't want to hurt me?" I laugh a bit. "Real smooth Christian." I bite my lip trying to fight back my tears.

"Parker I like you I really do, but you see what I do to those girls" He says. I can't believe i'm crying over this, did I like him? Was I just in denial about liking him? 

He walks closer to me, causing me to back up a bit. He tucks my brunette hair behind my ear, Cuffing my face with his hands, looking into my eyes. 

"I can't do that to you Kelani, I'm sorry."

I move remove his hands slowly from my face, "Just please leave." I tell him.

He opens the door and leave just like how I asked him too. 

But one thing that is still in my head is him saying he likes me.

a/n

Um hi LMAO. how did we like this chapter?? Christian your a bitch for doing that, anyways. let me know what you thought of this chapter!!

-Christians POV next???

ALSO I GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW SO ILL UPDATE ON FRIDAYS AND SUNDAYS MAYBES SATURDAYS..

have a great day/night and i'll see you at the end off chapter 12:)).

Rai<33.

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3