Princess/Smut

Angelina

Todays gonna be a good day, I got my coffee, I'm wearing new clothes, which Browyn literally forced me to wear this morning, my phone is fully charged, and I got six hours of sleep last night. I feel like a princess.

I walk through the front doors this morning, just a little change in route. Also walking like I own the place. I have no idea where the confidence came from, but I'm not complaining. I pick up my badge at the front desk. "This came for you today." Wanda, as I read her name tag, handed me over a small, but decently weighted package.

I wonder who it could be from. I haven't ordered anything on the computers. "Thanks" I say awkwardly as I take my package and head to the elevators.

I unlock my door and make my way to my desk setting everything down. Since today is Friday I get to come home a tad early and do nothing. Nothing is also my best friend.

"What's inside you?" I say as I grab some black scissors with a gold trim around it. I open my package to see a vehicle part? Huh. Grey- Mr. Lockwood I mean, must've accidentally put in my name instead of his. It's no big deal. I'll just drop it off in his office.

Today I took the stairs to his office, like I said, change of route. I reach his doors after more than two flights of stairs. I knock and enter slowly in case he's busy. He looks up from whatever he was writing, and gives me a cold stare. Whatever confidence I might've had is definitely gone now. Who knew a look from a man could do that.

"How can I help you, Ms. Hale?" He asks as if I'm such an inconvenience. "I received a package in my name that I didn't order and I thought that maybe you would know-" he cuts me off taking the package from my hands.

"Thanks, I ordered this for your car, I thought we could work on it together." He does realize my car is literally in the business parking lot, right?

"Oh, thank you for the.. gift, but I can just take it into the shop to get fixed."I give him a sincere smile, making his drop.

He got up walking toward me, "Why won't you just let me spend time with you hm? Why play so hard to get my little tease?" My breath catches in my throat. It feels like my lungs begin to deflate before I get my bearings. My little tease, who even says that? He brings his calloused hand to my beet red cheek taking a loose piece of my hair and tucks it behind my ear. I can't seem to ignore the feeling of tingles rushing up my spine. The hairs on the back of my neck standing up. I hope he doesn't notice.

"I- I don't know.." I do know actually,  i just don't want to tell him.

"I'm not leaving you again. Ever." He spoke in a small whisper probably speaking to himself, but I still heard it nonetheless. It sounded more as a threat rather than a promise. Would I be okay with him sticking around?

"Now that I've seen you all grown up I don't think I ever want to let go of my tease." His? I never became his. I'm not his. He doesn't own me.

"You have a girlfriend and daughter Mr. Lock-" I get cut off again. "What? No, a daughter yes, a partner? No, specially her mom? Fuck to the no. Plus i thought i told you to call me Greyson." I was right, fling. And yes, yes you did, but i don't want to. Yes we do. Full. fucking. support. Shut. Up.

A small smile trickles its way to my lips but i quickly remove it saying,

"Oh, sorry." I turn to walk away but a pair of lips attach to mine. I struggle to freed myself away but shortly i do, i'll kiss him after i know why she ain't in the picture. Last thing i need on my plate is drama. And seafood. I hate seafood.

"Greyson, Where's her mom? And no bullshit with me." He sighs taking my hands in his, "She's out of the picture since she came into this world, she's never wanted anything to do with her, i fucking paid her extra just to have her" He chuckled to himself as if it was the most stupid reason ever.