18

*Leighton's POV*

I was currently sitting in my car, but I wasn't the one driving it. "You better be careful with my baby Colby" 

"We'll be just fine" He grinned at me and I shook my head.

Usually whenever I was with them, Sam drove, but Sam was going to go pick up Kat, Xepher and Griffin, whilst I was trapped in the car with Colby and Nate. Plus I needed my car to get home, so here we are.

We were currently driving to get someone named Brennen.

"So who's all going?" I asked Colby who was stopped at a red light.

"Um, You, Me, Nate, Brennen, Sam, Kat, Xepher, Griffin, Aryia, Cassie, Devyn, Corey, Sarah" Colby listed but stopped and my eyes were wide, staring at him in the rear view mirror.

"Jesus Christ" I exhaled and he laughed.

"I know some people invited their own people" Colby said and I thought I was going to pass out.

There's going to be so many people I don't know there. 

My social anxiety is going to be the death of me.

"AND YOU WOULDN'T LET ME BRING MY OWN?!" I shouted and he laughed really hard.

"You brought me!" He grinned and I glared.

"You literally didn't invite me, so technically, you brought me" 

"Well I picked a good plus one" He said and I felt my cheeks get a little warm.

"Then why are we picking up your best friend?" I asked and Nate laughed.

"She's got you there Colby" Nate said, surprising me since he usually didn't enter Colby and I's bickering.

Colby had propped a camera up on his dashboard with some sort of car tripod, and I just realized it was recording.

"Why are you filming?" I asked, setting my phone down.

"I got to film some stuff for Explore Club" He said, pulling into a gas station.

"Explore what?" 

"It's something Sam and I do. We put up exclusive content there. You'll see Sam and I recording random stuff all week"

Nate and I started talking about what we thought was in store for this week whilst Colby filled up my gas tank for me.

I opened my car door, making him jump as I handed him my card. "It's okay, I'm driving, I got it" He said, not taking my card.

"It's my car, let me pay for it" I kept it handed out and he shook my head.

"Consider it me paying you back for letting me drive" He said, and slid his card in

"So how long have you known Colby?" I asked, figuring if we were going to be left alone, and I wanted to try and get with him, I had to start somewhere.

"We grew up together. I've known him a long time" Nate grinned, seeming to be reminiscing on something.

"So you, Colby, Sam, and Jake grew up together?" I asked and he nodded

Nate told some childhood stories about growing up with them, until Colby got back into the car.

"What are you guys talking about?" Colby asked, starting the engine back up.

"I was telling Leighton about how we grew up together" Nate said and Colby nodded.

~

"ROMEO TAKE ME SOMEWHERE WE CAN BE ALONE I'LL BE WAITING ALL THERE'S LEFT TO DO IS RUN! YOU'LL BE THE PRINCE AND I'LL BE THE PRINCESS" I sang loudly.