〖️Yeonho × Yongseung〗️²⁶

Request by:jjxiendya

"We will have a trip to the forest field for experience what is nature!" The manager said as the seven boys hugged each others in fear as they gulp swallowing their own saliva.

"Oh HELL no" Dongheon said as the others gone shivering but their manager give them his evil look and scream at them to pack their things they need cause they will stay there for 3 days.

……

"Hyung.. I think the mosquito bit me.." Kangmin as he start scratch at it but Hoyoung stop it.

"Let the mark there and don't scratch them if you want them to get worst." The scared on Kangmin face leave the others giggling as Dongheon found a very clear space for them to set up their net.

"Bae, could we be in the same net?" Hoyoung give Dongheon his disgust look but nod since he promised not to messed with the leader again.

Minchan, Kangmin and Gyehyeon will be in the same net since, they have no roommate I mean.. it supposed to be GyeChan but they feel bad for him since he is all alone. Yeonho was outside their net that he went to checking around since he has nothing to do while Yongseung was asleep in their net.

………

"Ugh.. Yeon.. what time is it now.. Yeon?" Yongseung look around to see Yeonho was disappear as he shocked and went out to see everyone was inside their net already.

Yongseung look around as he saw a shoes print on the dirt as he torch them with a flashlight and follows them. "Yeonho-ah! Where are you!"

Yongseung keep looking around as it slowly raining which had him worried as suddenly a hand grab his arms which had Yongseung screamed as he got pulled into a dark looking cave and reveal Yeonho with a matches on his hand. "Boo~"

"YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS LATE?!"

"Can't I just exploring? Anyways Manager-nim said this is our trip to learn about nature.." Yeonho smile as he hold Yongseung hand and kissed them leading Yongseung confused.

"Don't be afraid sweetie~ let's just stay here for a moment since it's raining" Yongseung nod and seat beside Yeonho.

"Well isn't this cave seems interesting?"

"I mean.. you never been this interested before, usually it's me but you got me panicked.." Yeonho giggles and hugged Yongseung and also smooch on his cheeks.

"Awe~ so cute~" Yeonho grin showing his cute snaggle tooth as Yongseung smile and pinch his cheeks teasingly.

"Don't let manager-nim sees this" Yeonho nod and hugged Yongseung as the rain stopped and they finally run back into their net which had Dongheon who was about to set the camp fire and confused.

………

"Rawr! The wolf eat them like they never eaten before~" Kangmin already sinking in fear knowing Hoyoung was telling a horror story as Gyehyeon laugh at how Kangmin is sinking from the long branch of wood as Yongseung laid his head on Yeonho shoulder whole the older seat while hugging his knees as the older smiles and place his head on top of Yongseung keep listening to what Hoyoung story was about.

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ Hope you have a nice day and also Stay Safe Cuties!!!!

Sorry for the late reply hehe~ my memories is busy writing something instead but I realized your request was on my draft hehet~