PART 8

The ladies were very excited to meet Sudha and her brother, Ganesh. They chatted for hours, ate delicious food and when the men came they too spent the time together and spent a quality time. The kids too enjoyed the festival like atmosphere in the house.

But they all forgot that even Meenakshi was their family member and the one who takes care of everyone and the one who gave three sons to their family. After Sudha's brother, Ganesh left, everyone came inside the house to see an unconscious Meenakshi on the ground.

Shiva quickly picked up his wife in his arms and took her to their bedroom meanwhile Surya called their friend, a doctor of their village to their house. The doctor checked her B.P to only find that she has low B.P. and prescribed few medicines and advised a healthy and balanced diet for her.

After the doctor left, Shiva convinced everyone to retire to their rooms but the kids didn't leave their mother as they were terrified seeing their mother in such state and insisted on sleeping with her. Shiva was helpness seeing his kids so vulnerable, so he let them stay in their room.

Shiva sat opposite Meenakshi and asked her " When did you have your last meal?" to which Meenakshi lowered her eyes and murmured " today morning" which made Shiva extremely furious and even the kids were upset with their mom. They all went to the dining area and made sure that she had a proper meal and the medicines prescribed by the doctor. As she went to wash the plate, Shiva stopped her and said that it can be done later and they are went to their room. This made Meenakshi extremely touched knowing that they care so much for her.

The kids laid between their parents and taught their mother the importance of having food on time and then eventually the mother and the children fell asleep.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.