Non-canon: Lovely Night

This oneshot is absolutely non canon to the story.

I just thought it was cute and decided to write it.

Third Person POV

It was slowly beginning to turn night.

A boy with brown hair and a girl with silver hair were currently walking together in the park managed by their school.

It was currently empty around this time due to two factors:

1. It was beginning to turn night.

2. Everyone was busy partying and enjoying their prom.

Yes, that's ladies and gentlemen.

Shoko and Kiyotaka were simply taking a break from the prom and the crowd.

Shoko wore a simple blue blouse, but she took off her heels and switched to flat dress shoes while she held her heels in one hand.

Kiyotaka wore a suit, though he hung the blazer on his shoulder.

" I didn't expect you to follow me." Kiyotaka finally spoke.

" It's better than dancing with the rest of them. Seriously, how do people enjoy these things?" She replied with a sigh.

" Well, both you and I are loners and we both hate crowds. Maybe it's because of the type of people we are.........that we couldn't enjoy that troublesome prom." He said.

" I didn't expect you to bring Karuizawa as your date." She said.

" And Ms. I-don't-give-a-damn  also decided to bring a date. I'm suprised you chose Nagumo-senpai." He shot back.

Shoko's face scrunched in irritation as she heard his name, " We both brought blonde weirdos."

" Kei is not a weirdo-"

" Don't care~" she said.

The street lights in the park began to switch on.

" But here we are. The two most unlikely people, skipping the prom after one dance." Kiyotaka said.

" Mhm. The world must be ending." Shoko remarked.

" People could mistake the two of us as couple y'know? After all, a boy and a girl sneaking out during the prom? It'd be a gold mine for those who love romance." Kiyotaka said as they both stopped and stared at the ocean view.

" Haha. Us? A couple? Please stop joking. And besides, if anyone were actually nearby, you'd probably warned me by now." She says with confidence.

" True. I wouldn't want my face and name to be spread through the forums, much less, be spotted with a girl such as yourself?" Kiyotaka jabbed.

" An attack, hm? You're awfully confident to talk back to me as if I don't have those weird cosplay photos you did during your group hangout." She replies.

Kiyotaka flinches as his head quickly turns to her, " You said you deleted it."

" Maybe I lied? Who knows." She smirks.

' Damn it, Haruka. Why did you have to share it with Shoko of all people...' Kiyotaka thought with nothing but bitterness.

" It's a waste don't you think?" Kiyotaka suddenly spoke.

" What do you mean?"

( Play it to enjoy the experience. Video by: Emirichu  
OST: La la land )

" The sun's already gone....." Kiyotaka said whilst Shoko turned her head towards him, " The lights are turning on......"

' Where's he going with this...' she wondered.

" A silver shine that stretches to the sea......" Kiyotaka comments about the ocean.

Kiyotaka began walking beside the rails while Shoko followed.

" We've stumbled on a view. That's tailor-made for two." he stops and looks at Shoko, " What a shame, those two are you and me."

Shoko's eye twitches at that slight jab.

But then Kiyotaka walks around her," Some other girl and guy. Will love this swirling sky." He points to the clear stars.

" But there's" he points to her and to himself, " Only you and I. " he chuckles and shrugs to himself, " and we got, no shot."

Shoko's face held a blank look.

" This could never be." He turns away from her and sighs, " You're not the type for me." He said and Shoko felt more irritated.

" And there's not a spark in sight." He places his hands in his pocket, What a....waste of a lovely night." He says before walking way until-

Shoko clears her throat before speaking and quickly pulls Kiyotaka back as she gives an angry smile at him.

" You say there's nothing here. Well, let's make something clear." She lets go of him and pushes him away as Kiyotaka listened to her next words,

" I think I'll be the one to make that call."

Kiyotaka tilts his head in question, " But you'll call?"

She stomps towards  him and pressed her finger on his chest, " I know you look so cute, in that polyester suit."

" It's wool." Kiyotaka tried to correct but Shoko didn't care, " You're right. I wouldn't fall for you at all!" She says before facing the view once more.

" And maybe this appeals." She refers to the view, " To someone not in heels." She yeets her heels towards the ocean.

Kiyotaka whistles as she said all that and sat by himself on the bench.

" Or to any girl that feels..." she spins dramatically, acting all girly, " There's some chance. For romance."

But then she turns to look at Kiyotaka while he was fiddling with his phone, " But, I'm frankly feeling nothing." She walks towards him.

" Is that so-" Kiyo tried to respond but Shoko suddenly snatched his phone and continued, " Or it could be less than nothing." She says before sitting down beside him and Kiyotaka's brow raised, " Good to know. So you agree?"

" That's right." She confirms.

And they both released a sigh as they leaned back on their seats.

" What a waste of a lovely night." They both said.

They both stared at the view silently.

Just some Shoko and Kiyo oneshot cuz I felt like the vid fits right in.

I hope you enjoyed that sudden oneshot.

WholesomePaimon, out~