nine

"Do you guys have chocolates? I'm craving for sweets." I pouted and asked them while Ms. Sana is preparing to leave the room.

"Nope." Chaeyoung shooked her head.

"There, a sweet one." Nayeon pointed to Ms. Sana.

"Class dismissed, good bye~" Ms. Sana said but she just stood there. We immediately left to go to our lockers which is just in front our classroom.

"I want to buy tteokbokki please come with me." Irene told us.

"Have you guys heard something?" Jeongyeon pretended to not hear Irene.

"What was that?" Chaeyoung also pretended.

"Continue, i think there was a ghost talki-" I joked.

"Yah! I know you guys heard me." Irene sulked.

"Go and buy alone, sorry." Nayeon teased and we all laughed at Irene who's hitting us.

"Okay, okay we'll just finish putting things here crybaby-" I said and fixed my locker but someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

"H-Hi Y/N." I looked at the person.

"Momo? Can i help you?" I asked her.

"U-Uhm..this is for y-you." Momo gave me a chocolate and left before i could thank her.

"Oooh, cravings satisfied?" Chaeyoung smirked.

"Looks like someone likes you, huh?" Jeongyeon teased.

"Did she heard us a while ago?" I asked them.

"You think Momo would give you that chocolate if not?" Irene rolled her eyes.

"It's pretty obvious she likes you, does she have a chance?" Nayeon asked.

"I don't know, she seems nice and kind though."

MS. SANA POV

I dismissed the class but remained so i could wait them leave the classroom before me. I saw Y/N and friends headed to the locker but one student talked to Y/N, Hirai Momo?

It looks like that girl likes Y/N.

Y/N POV

"You're so slow Y/N, just catch up and meet us at the cafeteria!" They ran and left me alone, ugh they're so impatient.

I just rolled my eyes and sighed as i closed my locker after putting things there.

"So those are you types?" Ms. Sana raised her eyebrows.

"S-Sorry?" I stopped in tracks.

"Hirai Momo. You like her too?" Ms. Sana stepped forward and i walked backwards slowly.

"N-No. I just accepted what she gave." I said.

"Mm.. okay." Ms. Sana nodded and left.

What's wrong with Ms. Sana? Why did she asked me that..

"Ms. Sana?" I called her and she looked back.

"Hm?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Why'd you ask? May i know why?" I smirked and walked to her.

"E-Eh? Nothing. I just saw the both of you together so i was curious." Ms. Sana blinked.

"Mm.. okay." I copied what she said and chuckled.

"Mm kay too, bye Y/N~" Ms. Sana blowed a kiss.

 Sana blowed a kiss

"Y-Yah.. Please stop doing that." I looked down and tried to hide my blush.

"Don't yah me, i'm your prof. Do you want me to punish you?" Ms. Sana took a closer step.

"A-Aniyo, see you Ms. S-Sana!"

I waved good bye to her and left but she ran in front and stopped me from going.

"Come with me to my office." Ms. Sana obliged.

________________

to be continued...