Morning after the Panic

Penny woke up at 8am in the morning. She dressed up and went out to see Marinette, Chloe and Adrien all sleeping while hugging each other. She quietly took a photo. She then saw ending credits of harry Potter film.

She saw Jagged got up so she told him to be quiet and follow her. Jagged smiled at seeing them so peaceful. Tikki who was awake till now and had seen the whole movie went to Jagged to ask for some cookies which jagged gave her while smiling. Kagami and Luka ran and came to the living room. Penny and Jagged both said 'shh' at the same time but the damage was done. Mari woke up hearing the steps of someone running in the room. Trying to get up, she also made Chloe and Adrien get up.

"Why did you wake us up?", Chloe grumbled to Marinette.

"Because you Babies were on top of me!" Mari yelled.

Before Chloe could say anything else, Kagami said, "Wake up you children. Marinette, Luka wanted to speak to you about something important. Please hurry."

"Yes Kagami." Marinette answered and hurried to brush and get ready.

~Time skip~

Marinette after getting ready, goes to the living room to see Adrien and Chloe already dressed up and Kagami nowhere to be found. Luka is sitting and talking with his Kwami.

"So Luka, what's up?" Marinette asks but goes serious when she sees his face. She sits in front of Luka, while being in between Chloe and Adrien. "What's going on Luka? What is so serious?"

Luka takes a deep breath and answers her, "What I am about to say is very important and please don't interrupt me. So, ----"

~Time skip brought to you by me! (You will find out in the next chapter) ~

By the end, both Chloe and Adrien hug Marinette and Marinette has a serious look on her face.

"Luka this is very serious. Don't worry. I will look into this immediately."

"I knew you will. I sent Kagami to manage your shop this week. You should not move out of the house on your own. It's not only for your own safety but others as well."

"I know. I agree to stay in this house and will only teleport outside to Wayne Manor and Watchtower only for the week. I promise."

"I hope you will keep your promise."

"I will try my best. I will message Batman to schedule a meeting on my behalf. Till then I will find something to prevent it."

"We will help, won't we Adrien?" Chloe said and Adrien nodded his head.

"Yes. Buginette, we will help you whether you like it or not."

Marinette gave a sad smile and said, "I know you will, kitty. I never doubted you for a sec. While Chloe, I don't know, would you like to help us peasants?" Mari smirked at the end of the sentence.

Chloe groaned and said, "It was such a long time ago! I was young and jealous of you! I said I was sorry!"

Both laughed but all the three of them knew it was just a distraction from the real threat and that time was short.

______

I am back! I know this is short but the next part will come on Sunday!! My exams are finally over! Thank you so much for the likes and comments! I will be reading them and replying back once again! Thank you for reading my book! ❤❤