Hag

The man protest as the house elves hold on to him but they don't let go. The man falls down and Kreacher says that he's done the task,"Kreacher has returned with the thief" he says as he closes the door.

I see the man hold his wand in his hand but before I get my wand out of my boot, Hermione had already disarmed him.

"What are you playing at?" He asks as he walks on the other side of the table,"setting a pair of bleeding house elves onto me?"

Dobby climbs the stool and onto the table,"Dobby was only trying to help. Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley,when Dobby thought was curious. A...And then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's name"

"I had to--" Kreacher walks behind Dobby but Dobby cuts him off,"And then Dobby saw Kreacher talking with the thief Mundungus..."

"I'm no thief!" Mundungus protest,"You foul little..." I can see he plans to go for Dobby but I quickly raise my wand at him. "Would the leg locker curse do?" I ask with a smirk,"git" he finishes his sentence.

"I'm a purveyor of rare and wonderous objects" Mundungus tries to justify his thievery.

"You're a thief,Dung. Everyone knows it" Ron walks further into the room. Dobby greets him and Ron shakes his hand,"look at his wicked trainers" I smile at Ron and then down to Dobby's shoes.

"Listen,I panicked thay night, alright?" Mundungus cowers into a corner,"Can I help it if Mad-Eye fell of his broom?" He sits in the chair.

"Tell the truth" Hermione says as she walks toward him.

"When you turned this place over, don't deny it,you found a locket,am I right?" Harry's voice coarse.

"Why? Was it valuable?", Kreacher pokes Mundungus as he realizes his pathetic words.

Hermione asks if he still has it but Ron tells her that he's only worried he didn't get enough money for it.

"Bleeding give it away, didn't I?" Mundungus sits up in the chair,he sighs and then continues his story,"There I was , flogging' me wares in Diagon Alley when some Ministry hag comes up and asks for me licence. Says she's a mind to lock me up. And would've done too,if she hadn't taken a fancy to the locket"

"Who was she?" Harry asks but I already know the answer.

"Harry,who works for the ministry and I'd describe as a hag?" I look at him as Mundungus takes a paper of the floor and confirms what I'd said,"Umbridge" I sigh. This woman would always be there,around every corner to make our lives miserable and unnecessarily hard.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hermione takes out the extra Polyjuice Potion we had made and I look down at Josephine Velonté. My father's sister. I've never met her but I have seen photos and I know she worked for my father in the department of mysteries.

She looks alot like Valerie and it scares me a little. Valerie was exactly like all the Velonté family members but I seem to have Griffin blood through and through.  My mother was a Griffin. I'd never met any family from either side but I have seen pictures and a few family heirlooms.