Glamrock Bonnie x Shy! Fem! Reader

゚・:*✿ This oneshot was requested by GwenAlanWalker

✰✰✰

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex just opened up today! And I'm planning on going. Even if there will be a lot of people which will be the death of me- I'm going anyway!

✿*:・゚

After driving there,I got out of my car and admired how amazing the place looked. It was huge! 3 stories tall. Wow. Anyways,time to go in! Boy am I excited..and nervous! Very nervous.

I'm shy and I don't usually go to very populated places like this but I just had to! I took a deep breath and slowly made my way in.

Woah! It looked even better on the inside! The smell of pizza and popcorn filled the air,and there was lots of chatter.

I payed for the entry fee and walked some more,trying to figure out where I should go first.

As I was walking,I noticed that infront of me was animatronic's rooms! Wow they looked so cool!

I noticed a blue themed room,in it there was letters on the wall spelling "Bonnie the Bunny" and they were lit up.

I have to say his room does look nice and kind of cute.. but enough with that let's see what they have here!

✿*:・゚

After a while of playing games at the arcade and eating pizza,I noticed the time and it was already 7 pm! I should probably go home soo-

"The Mega Pizzaplex is going to close in 5 minutes! Please make your way towards the exit and make sure not to leave anything behind! Have a good night everyone."

Yep,time to go home.

✰✰✰

I was making my way around the Pizzaplex,trying to find the exit. Unfortunately I was lost.

Soon the animatronics rooms come in sight,I can Chica playing her electric guitar,and Freddy staring at himself in his mirror saying words I was unable to hear. Roxy seemed to be admiring herself while looking in her mirror? At least from what I can tell.

I'm too deep in thought to notice the sound of heavy and loud footsteps coming towards me. Until I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear someone say-

"Oh excuse me miss but are you lost?

The voice startles me as I quickly turn around only to see the bunny boy himself,Bonnie. "Uh.. y-yes I am." I quietly speak.

"Oh! I can help you find the exit if you want." He says with a smile. "..Yeah,I-I would like that. Thank you." I said as my cheeks started heating up. Wait..why am I blushing!? (Cheesy I know-)

"Alright,follow me!" He spoke as he grabbed my hand,his hand was surprisingly soft and fluffy,like a bunny. I really enjoyed how it felt in my hand.

✰✰✰

As we're making our way towards the exit we hear a voice on the intercom say "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nightime protocols."

"Huh? W..what does it mean by tha-" before I can finish my sentence I soon see my only way of escape being blocked off.

"O-oh no! No.." I say,disappointed. "Oh dear..that's not good." Bonnie says with a frown.

"What..am I going to do n-now?" I say worried. "Hmm..don't worry! I have just the idea!" Bonnie says,sticking his finger in the air playfully,making me smile a bit.

➴➴➴

Bonnie let me stay with him in his room until the doors opened,which was at 6 AM. He was really nice and funny and knows how to make me laugh. I really enjoy his company.

I decide that I would thank him for letting me stay with him. "H-hey Bonnie..thank you for letting me stay with you." I say as I give him a peck on his cheek and hug him,relaxing in his soft fur.

"Woah- what- I- uhhh.. y-you're welcome.." Bonnie says flustered. He soon returns the hug. We just sit in eachothers embrace for what seems like hours.

ྉღྉ

(A/N): Thanks for requesting! I had a lot of fun with this one,hope you enjoyed!