10. Sinful Hallucinations

"All my life, I have never been touched by a man. I've remained clean and chaste" - Ava Goodchild

...

I remembered last night.

The beast's torturous hands in between my legs. How he worked his hands gradually, into my vulva. Making me gasp in pleasure.

"Little Ava..."

His hands vigorously rubbing on my clit, taking about two hands in. After a while, they became sleek from the juices that flowed out. With a burning sensation, in between my legs.

"C-Caspian..." I had gasped out, holding his both arms, while I laid down. A growl rumbled from his chest, before taking my lips in his, claiming them as his.

He bit my lower lip, till they were swelling red, imprinting his marks and love bites on them. With a feeling of ecstasy, I moaned from his continuous swindles.

Unsure of the tidal waves that currently built in me. He dug in deeper, leaving me wanting more.

"I.Need.You.To.Take.Me."

I remembered, gritting out.

My head, overboard with desire written on my face. Though I wasn't aware of what he wanted to do, I knew this wasn't finished yet. That it was more of a starting point...

"Not yet, Ava...I'll do when you're emotionally prepared,"

He muttered, with some more love bites around my neck. King Caspian begun faster paces in between my legs. My heart thudded frantically, with my lips opening. It was almost as if I was in the extreme stage of cloud nine.

"W-Why? Isn't this a necessity f-for your baby, mi-lord?" I stammered, in an unsure tone.

Caspian's gaze suddenly darkened- his expression hardened, with his teeth clenching. I looked down, only to see a bulge of his hardened length, stretching down his pants.

"I need an heir, yes...but I do not want you to feel the same way as those girls," he seethed.

"This is not a damned game, Ava." he added. "This is real; so real."

My thoughts were shambled, thus by him saying those words, I couldn't focus on what they meant. My heart thudded faster as he rubbed me more. Flicking my clit, occasionally.

I could swear that almost drove me wild, especially when I saw him unzip his pants. With his cock springing out of them, hardened with veins popping out of them. I wondered what his intentions were, until he brought my hand down to them.

"That's right...feel me, mate."

"Feel what would soon be fucking the daylight out of you,"

He stated, with a guttural moan at my hands on them.

I cried out when he took my right nipple into his mouth, licking and fondling them. Intensely astonished that he pleasured the parts of me, this way.

"P-Please,"

I recalled gasping out, breathless, left with the feeling of need and wanting.

"Soon, little Ava...I promise,"

The Beast Caspian declared, in a throaty but gentle tone. He wanted me to be ready. King Caspian made it seem like I was precious to him, and wouldn't want to see me hurt.

And I couldn't understand it all...

I almost cried when I was sent back to my room, with his guard, Jaskier escorting me back. My head, dangerously fogged with the short-lived bliss I felt. I urged for a feeling to feel on edge-just like he made me feel.