Thank You!

Here, presenting you author!!! *a round of applause* *moving the curtains apart* 

AUTHOR- *bow* *bow* Hellooooo readersss!!!!!! My loveliesss!!! Ah, no that's too much! Well, let it be. Never mind, u-uh? What was I here for? Ohhhhhh!!!! *nervous smile* *people looking with a done face* Hehe. I'm too excited you see, but I'm sad too. Excited cause, damnnnn people!!! You made this book quite a bit famous! Huh? Seriously, I didn't really think much before writing this, cause you see, once I read a stepbrother fanfic somewhere, on youtube, I guess. And then, I got the idea, like if it were me writing the story, what would be the storyline and all the plot. Well, so it goes, I wrote whole damn fanfic myself! Yay! But yeah, if it were not for you guys, for constantly reading, voting, and telling me to keep up the work, I'm so sure that I would've deleted this in the middle. But, I didn't, and I can see, this work was quite successful. Regarding why I'm sad, People! I'm gonna miss you! 😐😗And this book tooooo!!!! *pout* (PLAYFULLY, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POUT,😐😑✌️)

Hmm, so the learning I wanted you to know, was there in the epilogue itself, and the last part, New Year's eve, as you know, we all shouldn't give up and be happy and love ourselves. 

Now, there's one more thing, I wanted to talk about and I kept it for this note. Here it goes. (I REQUEST YOU TO READ THIS TILL THE END AND SHARE IT IF YOU CAN WITH THOSE WHO WATCH/READ? WRITE FFS TOO.)

Well, a month ago or two, I read a note of an author on youtube, and it sort of touched me and I could relate to it too. And that's what I'm gonna talk about. 

We all must have noticed, how fanfictions, that too of BTS in particular have gained followers recently, and the themes, or we can say the genre of those fanfictions is usually romance, and in most cases, these days, it includes SMUT. 

Well, those who don't know, SMUT, it's kind of where you'll find all the things that can destroy your innocence😬. Adult level knowledge you see, about S*x, and etc. To make it simple enough, these days, most fanfics include 18+ scenes(on youtube) and 18+ writings(on Wattpad). To anyone, here, who reads or watches such FFS, or knows someone who does the same, 

Do you know what all this is called? SEXUALISING OUR IDOLS.

Welp, this is the damn truth. We are sexualizing our own idols, who make us smile, who are our inspirations. And now some might say, how can this be sexualizing? Writing about SMUTS, 18+ scenes, including idols as the main or even the side characters, talking about their private kinds of stuff, rapes, and more. It is all under the term that I wrote above. 

And that's what the serious thing is. Normal authors, who write fluff, pure, basic age-level related fanfictions are suffering too, because of this, because they are constantly asked to write such things. I myself can say, that if someone asks me, I'm uncomfortable with writing or even reading something like this. The issue here is the suffering of the normal writers in front of those who write 18+.

Second thing, another very important issue. Do you think our idols, BTS/TXT/ any other groups you follow, do you think they'll be happy after reading such FFS portraying them? Do you think they'll be proud of us? Of army? Won't they feel ashamed? Well, okay, to a particular level, to kisses and hug scenes it's alright, but more than that, I'm sorry, but it's not okay. 

Aish, I wrote too much, didn't I? I'm sorry if any of you felt bad, but I just want my readers, those who've been following me till now, to be aware of this problem, and to take action against it. How? Well, if you read such things, stop, just stop reading them! If you know someone who does this, tell them in a way, that they don't feel attacked. Don't start a fight or scold them, just make them understand. And last, if you see authors who write these, contact them personally, NOT PUBLICALLY. Let them know about the issue. Just suggest them to write lesser, to add less of such scenes.