38

Elle Miller.

"Elle faster!"

Screamed Eric impatiently. He was teasing me so I could quicken my pace.

Can't help it though, I'm not a big fan of running.

It was half past five in the morning. Me and Eric were out for some exercise.

We do this everyday though but I'm still not used to the extreme exercises and running.

"Ah i can't!"

I yelled and stopped running while panting hard.

It's been three weeks since that 'reunion', now Eric has moved into his apartment and we used to meet each other very often.

We soon become very good friends. We spent so much time with each other and let me tell ya, Eric is such a funny guy!

"Thats unfair!"

Eric yelled. He was trying his best to not laugh. Looks like i should start my act.

"Ahh!"

I moaned in pain after pretending to fall down.

"Elle!"

A worried Eric ran towards me. I mentally smiled at how cute he looked but this poor lad was so worried.

"Shit shit- I'm sorry. So sorry!"

He kneeled down, placing his arms around my shoulder slowly pulling me up.

"Let's sit for a while hmm?"

I nodded pretending to be tired and sat down on nearby bench.

"Hah.. that was a long ass ride."

I muttered, he quickly turned towards me.

"What?"

I smirked.

"Aw Eric, i didn't mean to worry you-"

"You little- Elle I'm not talking to you again."

He said trying to look serious and started walking away.

"No please~ I'm sorry Eric, i was just so tired.."

I sighed and rushed behind him. He waited for me to catch up and started walking towards home.

Ever since we both started going out in the parks in the morning, late night video calls and walks I have started feeling a bit more alive than before.

Eric tends be so active and crazy around me which hypes me up so much. We are like the, 'crazy pair'.

Oh did i forgot to mention, Eric has his own tattoo shop! And he is so good at what he does!